Scotts Hill travels to Perry County

tradertwo

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

This is a good game for your team to get some confidence back. Y’all looked really young out there in the field Friday. What grade is that #10 in Trader?

Pretty sure that he's a senior. He's one of the few "men" that we can put on the field, and that's not a knock on anyone playing, just the truth. We play multiple freshmen who just aren't developed physically enough to make plays yet... good thing is that they'll have the mental part down as they mature. If we can bring in another class or two like this freshman bunch, we'll be fine in a couple of years.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Pretty sure that he's a senior. He's one of the few "men" that we can put on the field, and that's not a knock on anyone playing, just the truth. We play multiple freshmen who just aren't developed physically enough to make plays yet... good thing is that they'll have the mental part down as they mature. If we can bring in another class or two like this freshman bunch, we'll be fine in a couple of years.

And I hope y’all do Trader. #10 is a good player also that’s why I asked.

Perry County's got a lot of inexperience. Played a lot better against Collinwood but the lack of depth on the team hurts. However, if these boys in Junior Pro stay with it, the middle school and high school will have some players in the next few years. This is only the 2nd year in restarting the Perry County Junior Pro program. The kids in Middle School and High School never played Junior Pro due to the fact that Perry County hasn't had a program since 2012. These kids play in the Tri-County league with Fairview, Mt. Pleasant, Dickson, Centerville, Lewis County, Columbia, East Hickman, McEwen, White Bluff, Charlotte and Burns.

Pee Wee's (6-0), Minors (2-5), Majors (3-3). 

Edited by PCsupporter4life