BATTLE OF EMORY RD | POWELL (5-0) vs HALLS (5-0)

keepitmoving

On 9/27/2019 at 12:58 PM, Bigdog4030 said:

With a win against Powell would stop Powell recruiting our kids so they Will stay at 

Powell people keep bragging (not word for word) but we are 4 deep here and 4 deep there and 6 D1 Wide receivers. I'm guessing if they played powell kids only without all these dirty BS "transfers" they wouldn't sound so smug. It stinks of desperation to win. I guess its pretty much the norm in there part of the county. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, Bigdog4030 said:

With a win against Powell would stop Powell recruiting our kids so they Will stay at halls 

Who in the world is on Powell's team that should be on Halls team....lol  Halls is like William Blount, they get all the leftovers from Maryville not wanting there kids.   lol  So I highly doubt there is anyone on Powell's team that should be at Halls....lol

1 hour ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Powell people keep bragging (not word for word) but we are 4 deep here and 4 deep there and 6 D1 Wide receivers. I'm guessing if they played powell kids only without all these dirty BS "transfers" they wouldn't sound so smug. It stinks of desperation to win. I guess its pretty much the norm in there part of the county.  

Who are these Powell "people" you speak of? I haven't seen much chest thumping here. Heck, there might be 2 or 3 Powell fans on this entire site.

No offense, but how would someone from Paris know what the "norm" is in any part of Knox County?

• Like 1