Bradley Bears @ Cleveland

TnBear

28 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Their last touchdown Burke didn’t even get In Lol. I’m not sure how the TSsaa would allow somebody whose a graduate of a school to ref any of their games. But it is what it is. Things are changing the Marty party is just getting started.

Yeah he got the ball in. I was right there, but it was close.

25 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Yup, it is what it is. Cleveland has gotten so much better since week 1. Honestly thought Bradley would win by 20+. Definitely a fan of Marty after last night.

Cleveland has always had great athletes. But the interior line play has been abysmal for several years. Coach Wheeler has gotten that turned around and they played the best game I have seen from Cleveland in some time. Boyd was a load all night. I don't see Cleveland losing again this season, unless they just mess up.

20 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

At this level, almost all radio guys are Homers to some extent (Bradley’s are too); but the Cleveland guy cries at every single penalty, especially against Bradley. He has BDS. 

I like Scott, I have been in the press box beside him and saw how hard he works to do the stats, and then analyze the plays and he does it well. His refusal of say the name of Bradley or the Bears is a bit comical and I just laugh at his ways of describing  "that team across town". But he does whine excessively even when it is clearly a correct call.

Were they questionable calls made? yes. Were there calls missed? yes. I work hard at not letting my allegiance to interfere with what I say about the game. I saw things that should have been called not and things called that shouldn't.

But let's get by that, and recognize one thing about that game last night. A TREMENDOUS effort by both entire teams. All the players last night laid it on the line and played a game that will be talked about for a long time.

2 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

I like Scott, I have been in the press box beside him and saw how hard he works to do the stats, and then analyze the plays and he does it well. His refusal of say the name of Bradley or the Bears is a bit comical and I just laugh at his ways of describing  "that team across town". But he does whine excessively even when it is clearly a correct call.

Were they questionable calls made? yes. Were there calls missed? yes. I work hard at not letting my allegiance to interfere with what I say about the game. I saw things that should have been called not and things called that shouldn't.

But let's get by that, and recognize one thing about that game last night. A TREMENDOUS effort by both entire teams. All the players last night laid it on the line and played a game that will be talked about for a long time.

Same way with Rowan and Whitlock (RIP) so what’s the difference? Every team has homers on the radio. Just like yalls PA announcer. Ron Moore (RIP) I’ll add him too

Edited by fooseball95

6 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

Cmon man All of Bradley county knows Stacy Rymer is a cheater. When Bradley got down the game plan went out the window so whenever Bradley started throwing up hailmary the refs Bailed them out.  Im Not taking anything away from Bradley but let the kids settle it on the field. Don’t start coming up with BS because you love Bradley. It was sickening 

Edited by fooseball95

5 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Same way with Rowan and Whitlock (RIP) so what’s the difference? Every team has homers in the radio. Just like yalls PA announcer

Corky Whitlock was 1000 times more professional. Does not need to be in this conversation.

Rowan & Gary are homers, but they do not refuse to say “Cleveland” or cry incessantly over every single call. 

Edited by FootballFan51

It was all refs fault that we won. Gotta admit, them refs are good. They scored 30 points in the 2nd half for us. They held cleveland to only 7 points in the 2nd half for us. If Bradley would have blown out Cleveland nothing would have been said at all, but since it came down to the last min, it's the refs fault. It always works like that. You're all right about that last pass interference call. Shouldn't have been called a pass interference. Should have been called holding! Great game last night. Now on to our butt whooping next week and good luck Cleveland rest of the way.

3 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

It was all refs fault that we won. Gotta admit, them refs are good. They scored 30 points in the 2nd half for us. They held cleveland to only 7 points in the 2nd half for us. If Bradley would have blown out Cleveland nothing would have been said at all, but since it came down to the last min, it's the refs fault. It always works like that. You're all right about that last pass interference call. Shouldn't have been called a pass interference. Should have been called holding! Great game last night. Now on to our butt whooping next week and good luck Cleveland rest of the way.

Stacy Rhymer is a good one 

30 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Cmon man All of Bradley county knows Stacy Rymer is a cheater. When Bradley got down the game plan went out the window so whenever Bradley started throwing up hailmary the refs Bailed them out.  Im Not taking anything away from Bradley but let the kids settle it on the field. Don’t start coming up with BS because you love Bradley. It was sickening 

No BS here. just stating some simple truths. And I am going to go C'mon man to the blue colored glasses too LOLOL I know you wear them :)

56 minutes ago, DaBears1976 said:

Missed calls change momentum. Bradley's 1st touchdown should have never happened. The WR clearly shoved the defender to the ground. There is really no defending this missed call. 

32 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Missed calls change momentum. Bradley's 1st touchdown should have never happened. The WR clearly shoved the defender to the ground. There is really no defending this missed call. 

We have watched the game several times already this morning. You do know that WR or corners can hit,  block or whatever else as long as the QB still has the ball in his hand right? That play was fair as fair could be. Qb still had the ball the whole time.