Bradley Bears @ Cleveland

TnBear

On 10/5/2019 at 7:21 AM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

The fact that Stacy Rymer is still allowed to ref Bradley-Cleveland games baffles me.

Why? If he was the one on Cleveland sideline..... I never saw him throw a flag?!?  You had a 28-7 halftime lead and 1st and 5 with less than 2 minutes left in the game and all you had to do is get a 1st down to win!?!  I agree that was not pass interference in the 4th qt and Im sure there was calls on both sides that were missed.  I know Stacy from seeing him do basketball and im sure he is not one that is going to intentionally call something in favor of school he graduated from probably 40 yrs ago.  BTW ... Im neither a Cleveland nor Bradley fan but love the rivalry and try to go to that game every year.  If the refs were biased why did they let you get a 21 pt lead at half?  

6 hours ago, HSsports1 said:

Why? If he was the one on Cleveland sideline..... I never saw him throw a flag?!?  You had a 28-7 halftime lead and 1st and 5 with less than 2 minutes left in the game and all you had to do is get a 1st down to win!?!  I agree that was not pass interference in the 4th qt and Im sure there was calls on both sides that were missed.  I know Stacy from seeing him do basketball and im sure he is not one that is going to intentionally call something in favor of school he graduated from probably 40 yrs ago.  BTW ... Im neither a Cleveland nor Bradley fan but love the rivalry and try to go to that game every year.  If the refs were biased why did they let you get a 21 pt lead at half?  

Doesn't matter anymore, moving on.