McCallie @ Baylor

oldwiseone

15 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Prediction. Baylor 34 McCallie 27

nice numbers....just bass ackwards......had to have been a nice rivalry game for all those involved.....for both fan basis to b there and it actually b a close game for a change...way it should b....thinkin Booger should have been over at the Suk Crek campus for this one...instead of what Booger had to endure.......also thinkin Boogers may b startin to think the raiders could b a 2nd round playoff run this season.....

....thinkin it may b safe to say now...that the city of Chattanooga may have both of the best teams playing in Chattanooga.

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

33 minutes ago, Booger said:

nice numbers....just bass ackwards......had to have been a nice rivalry game for all those involved.....for both fan basis to b there and it actually b a close game for a change...way it should b....thinkin Booger should have been over at the Suk Crek campus for this one...instead of what Booger had to endure.......also thinkin Boogers may b startin to think the raiders could b a 2nd round playoff run this season.....

....thinkin it may b safe to say now...that the city of Chattanooga may have both of the best teams playing in Chattanooga.

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

It was a great game. McCallie will go 10-0 with the rest of their schedule being the weakest. 

Baylor will be favored in the remaining games but none of them are gimmes besides Tyner.

Catholic, MBA, and BA. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

It was a great game. McCallie will go 10-0 with the rest of their schedule being the weakest. 

Baylor will be favored in the remaining games but none of them are gimmes besides Tyner.

Catholic, MBA, and BA. 

I don’t think Baylor is the favorite in any of them - this is your first rodeo in d2aaa - I admire you jumping on the bandwagon but the season is far from over for any of the teams 

ba is one Bad quarter and 1 play away from being undefeated - Knox Catholic May be getting all their pieces together but this year is far from certain 

McCallie is not a clear favorite either even if they go undefeated 

every week produces some surprises and a little bit of a clearer pic of what we are dealing with. The only certainty is the playoffs will be fun. Heck ba may not even make it to the playoffs 

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

43 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

I don’t think Baylor is the favorite in any of them - this is your first rodeo in d2aaa - I admire you jumping on the bandwagon but the season is far from over for any of the teams 

ba is one Bad quarter and 1 play away from being undefeated - Knox Catholic May be getting all their pieces together but this year is far from certain 

McCallie is not a clear favorite either even if they go undefeated 

every week produces some surprises and a little bit of a clearer pic of what we are dealing with. The only certainty is the playoffs will be fun. Heck ba may not even make it to the playoffs 

First rodeo is division 2AAA Hahahahahaha. Considering I played in the division and have covered it for the past 10 years I don’t think it’s my first rodeo but okay bud. I appreciate the attempt to act like you know me and belittle in the process. Get out of here with that garbage.

I could say the same about Baylor. One holding pentalty and dropped pass away from being undefeated. What If’s argument mean nothing  

Considering Baylor will be ranked 2 in the east D2AAA going into the final stretch that means they are favored. I know this division as good as anyone. It’s the SEC of high school. Any team can beat any team especially this year except Father Ryan. Just because they are favored doesn’t mean they will win them all hints why I said no gimmes.

McCallie will easily run past father Ryan and if Ensworth couldn’t stop Baylors run Attack I don’t see them stopping McCallie. Therefore I stand by my statement that McCallie will finish the regular season undefeated. Want to bet on that one? (And I don’t even like McCallie, just speaking facts). 

Edited by Spartan4Life

32 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

First rodeo is division 2AAA Hahahahahaha. Considering I played in the division and have covered it for the past 10 years I don’t think it’s my first rodeo but okay bud. I appreciate the attempt to act like you know me and belittle in the process. Get out of here with that garbage.

I could say the same about Baylor. One holding pentalty and dropped pass away from being undefeated. What If’s argument mean nothing  

Considering Baylor will be ranked 2 in the east D2AAA going into the final stretch that means they are favored. I know this division as good as anyone. It’s the SEC of high school. Any team can beat any team especially this year except Father Ryan. Just because they are favored doesn’t mean they will win them all hints why I said no gimmes.

McCallie will easily run past father Ryan and if Ensworth couldn’t stop Baylors run Attack I don’t see them stopping McCallie. Therefore I stand by my statement that McCallie will finish the regular season undefeated. Want to bet on that one? (And I don’t even like McCallie, just speaking facts). 

You played at Webb - not D2aaa 

Many of us played beyond high school on here so not belittling you. Just think you are now biased Baylor and that may cloud your judgment a little 

Being ranked 2nd does not make you a favorite and going undefeated does not mean you will win state in this division 

there is no clear cut favorite  this year 

4 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

You played at Webb - not D2aaa 

Many of us played beyond high school on here so not to belittle you just don’t think you have enough experience or knowledge of D2 aaa or lack of bias to be Anything other than a Baylor cheerleader 

Wow getting personal and making yourself look like a complete idiot in the process.

1st. I played at the FCS level in college (not that that magically means I know more or less than someone else who didn’t about D2AAA) but just responding to ignorant statement number 1.  

2nd when I was at Webb we played in the largest classification of D2. Ensworth, MBA, Baylor, Father Ryan, McCallie we’re all on divisional schedule. Stop talking about things you don’t know about... you’re starting to look really stupid. 

So that would make you nothing more than a BA cheerleader who is salty they lost to a previously winless team in the region while also being full of excuses for why you’re not undefeated? 

Would you like to bet on McCallie not finishing the regular season undefeated in the region? Or do you want to keep acting like a child? If it’s the latter you can have this bro.  

Not personal at all. Just think you are a Chattanooga cheerleader that all.

people can never make clear analysis when they have a bias

I do not mind when BA loses.  Win or lose does not effect my analysis of them 

23 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Wow getting personal and making yourself look like a complete idiot in the process.

1st. I played at the FCS level in college (not that that magically means I know more or less than someone else who didn’t about D2AAA) but just responding to ignorant statement number 1.  

2nd when I was at Webb we played in the largest classification of D2. Ensworth, MBA, Baylor, Father Ryan, McCallie we’re all on divisional schedule. Stop talking about things you don’t know about... you’re starting to look really stupid. 

So that would make you nothing more than a BA cheerleader who is salty they lost to a previously winless team in the region while also being full of excuses for why you’re not undefeated? 

Would you like to bet on McCallie not finishing the regular season undefeated in the region? Or do you want to keep acting like a child? If it’s the latter you can have this bro.  

Just now, baylorbigdog1976 said:

Not personal at all. Just think you are a Chattanooga cheerleader that all.

people can never make clear analysis when they have a bias 

I agree bias plays a role but I think you could ask most people on this board and see I’m fairly accurate even with the bias. I think this year Baylor can play with and beat anyone on their schdule. Just like you feel the same about BA. So far his year Baylor has actually done so better than BA. I was correct on the Ensworth prediction and I barley missed the McCallie one. Anyone who actually saw that game knows Baylor could have won that game. So my analysis isn’t absurd or in left field. I’ve been a Baylor follower through connections to the school for the past five years. This is the first time since Ryan Parker’s senior year I’ve felt Baylor has had a chance to really do some damage. So far I’ve been correct. Losing to the states 1 team by a score with 40 seconds left in the game isn’t too shabby  

Thanks for backing off the other factually incorrect and absurd statements. Let’s keep it to football, not a _____ measuring contest. 

30 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

I agree bias plays a role but I think you could ask most people on this board and see I’m fairly accurate even with the bias. I think this year Baylor can play with and beat anyone on their schdule. Just like you feel the same about BA. So far his year Baylor has actually done so better than BA. I was correct on the Ensworth prediction and I barley missed the McCallie one. Anyone who actually saw that game knows Baylor could have won that game. So my analysis isn’t absurd or in left field. I’ve been a Baylor follower through connections to the school for the past five years. This is the first time since Ryan Parker’s senior year I’ve felt Baylor has had a chance to really do some damage. So far I’ve been correct. Losing to the states 1 team by a score with 40 seconds left in the game isn’t too shabby  

Thanks for backing off the other factually incorrect and absurd statements. Let’s keep it to football, not a _____ measuring contest. 

I watched the game - was a good one.

im not ready to crown anyone at this moment but B and M look great. Baylor has proven itself as a contender.

one of those teams is overdue but can’t rule out Memphis , Nashville trio or even KC this year at this point.