McCallie @ Baylor

oldwiseone

34 minutes ago, Booger said:

McCallie E1 ....not sure how the rest of the order pans out....go back up to top of this page and u can read how Boogeer visions part of this rappin up......thinkin that Catholic North is E3 or E4......thinkin only way Catholic doesnt get in......is if there is a tie sumhow between them and Ensworth....and the catholic loss to ensworth kicks them

....thinkin Catholic and BA have the highest chance to win out

Catholic North dont have to stop Howard and Baylor......McCallie didnt completely......but they stopped him enuff and McCallie wasnt stopped by Baylor.....and tho the game is played the Suk Creek campus.....Suk Creek want stop Catholic North

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Interesting....I like it but think Baylor defense is more stout than folks think...they changed my mind.  Th one thing we agree on is that somebody has to face Briarcrest.

15 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

With BA possibly on the ropes do they rest their starters against Ensworth?

Highly unlikely -- Ensworth is a region game for BA. MBA this Friday is the lone non-region game remaining for BA, which is strange to type but true. Hard to fathom starters being rested for either game though, but I could also see BA giving on-the-mend QB Wade Williams another week to recover from his shoulder injury versus trying to rush him back for MBA if it's close for his return.

With WR Preston Sagen finally back, I would think the Eagles will want to get their multiple starters returning from injury some opportunities to reconnect in live game situations.

EAST
1. McCallie 3-0 (7-0)
2. Baylor 2-1 (5-1)
3. Ensworth 2-1 (5-2)
4. Knox Catholic 1-2 (4-2)
5. Brentwood Acad. 1-2 (5-2)
6. FRHS 0-3 (1-6)

Overall victories are important for three-way tiebreakers. To that end, if MUS loses to White Station and Briarcrest wins out, MUS would need CBHS to beat MBA to have a chance at the #1 seed in the west.

Otherwise, even if MUS beats Briarcrest, it would be a three-way tie at the top of the West region at 4-1, with a 1-1 common record for the three schools. But Briarcrest at 9-1 would have more overall wins than MUS at 8-2 or MBA at 7-3 (or 6-4), and thus gain the #1 seed. MBA beat MUS, so in that scenario the Big Red would get the #2 seed while MUS would end up as the #3 seed and facing a long bus ride for the quarterfinals.

WEST
1. Briarcrest 4-0 (7-0)
2. MBA 3-1 (4-3)
3. MUS 2-1 (6-1)
4. CBHS 1-2 (4-3)
5. JPII 0-3 (4-3)
6. St.B 0-3 (2-5)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Boog expects Baylor to lose all three of their final division games. But he’s also a Baylor hater. 

14 hours ago, OLDad said:

... and a McCallie hater ... and a CCS hater ...

listen ladys......Booger ant hatin nobody.....well maybe them Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assemblians a tiny bit......nope...ant hatin them either.....just enuff aquaintences down at St Elmo to keep the hate outta of it....

....and Sparty spewin off them falses once again.....it was told so by Booger earlier in this tread that Spartys new favorite FB team would probably beat Bell Academy...........go back to top of page 7 of this thread and have sumbody read the Booger Sayin to Sparty.......and Sparty will find that stuff Sparty spewin out of Spartys fly dispensor to be untrue.......once again.....

.....Booger would luv for a Big Private Gold Ball to finally come to Chattanooga.....2 in a century ant enuff

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

Very true. I told him week 2 CCS is going to win the region. He laughed. Now look who is leading the division. 

and there goes the Haslams School of Knoxville once fan...now new Baylor closet fan.....gettin caught tellin untrues again.....Sparty said ST Elmo  Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive "would challenge for the region title".....that ant the same as WIN IT Sparty..........and leadin the division in week 6 dont make a division winner Sparty.....GCA, Webb & ND can alter that for Sparty quickly.....can probably omit the Irish from that quation

Medalist

Spartan4Life

Spartan4Life

1,288 posts

Posted September 3

On 9/3/2019 at 11:17 AM, OnceSpartan4Life said:

No but I think CCS challenges for the region championship this year. 

8-Time State Champions-1981,1996, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
3-Time State Runner Up-1997, 2005, 2016

ant nobody on T can manipulate their sayins like Sparty.....gotta b a Democrat

Edited by Booger

5 minutes ago, Booger said:

and there goes the Haslams School of Knoxville once fan...now new Baylor closet fan.....gettin caught tellin untrues again.....Sparty said ST Elmo  Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive "would challenge for the region title".......not win it

Medalist

Spartan4Life

Spartan4Life

1,288 posts

Posted September 3

Yes challenges. My bad. That’s even more accurate though. Because they havnt won it yet. 

18 hours ago, Booger said:

and there goes the Haslams School of Knoxville once fan...now new Baylor closet fan.....gettin caught tellin untrues again.....Sparty said ST Elmo  Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive "would challenge for the region title".....that ant the same as WIN IT Sparty..........and leadin the division in week 6 dont make a division winner Sparty.....GCA, Webb & ND can alter that for Sparty quickly.....can probably omit the Irish from that quation

Medalist

Spartan4Life

Spartan4Life

1,288 posts

Posted September 3

Who’s leading the Region? I think Sparty thinks his microphone is bigger than what it really it is.....

Edited by gcapride

12 hours ago, gcapride said:

Who’s leading the Region? I think Sparty thinks his microphone is bigger than what it really it is.....

easin out on branch and sayin its those GCA Rams parked up on the side of that Oak Ridge Hwy in Karns.....

.....now Sparty says at the top of this page it is The St Elmo Chargers....tho every other region rankin says differently.....

.....Booger tell Pride one thing.....U Rams better come down to that StElmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly campus just off Broad Street on Charger Drive Friday night a collect another W......or  Sparty gonna finally get to say Sparty told us so...and b right this time....and the crow will b served....

Booger just sayin scared-crow-smiley-emoticon.gif

15 hours ago, gcapride said:

You’re in front right now because you’ve played one more region game. That really doesn’t mean anything until you beat CCS. 

Also you’d have two more lopsided losses on the schedule too if you played Baylor and McCallie like CCS did to start the season. 

Edited by Spartan4Life
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

You’re in front right now because you’ve played one more region game. That really doesn’t mean anything until you beat CCS. 

Also you’d have two more lopsided losses on the schedule too if you played Baylor and McCallie like CCS did to start the season. 

This week will tell us a lot about our football team. As far as Baylor & McCallie are concerned, 1 lopsided loss to SD is enough for us. No need to double it up.