East Robertson and Trousdale County

football6

1 hour ago, football6 said:

Big region game for Tc I'm hearing they got a division 1 wide receiver.

He is a very good WR their problem is having a line that can give the QB time to even get the ball to the WR. He was on the team last year and I don't think he did that much damage last year either but he was a freshman last year I think.

14 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Groves is overrated, he is a great player but there's a lot of hype over him.... TC by how much ever TC feels like.

Lol!! I saw him play last week! He is far from not being physical 2nd play of the game on defense he came down field and knocked one of our guys out! Plus he is only a sophomore! But yea he’s not overrated! If East had a line and a few complimentary players they would be dangerous. I know they beat us 30-0 but could have been a lot worse! Trousdale should win easy! But east is physical 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GBO52 said:

Groves is overrated, he is a great player but there's a lot of hype over him.... TC by how much ever TC feels like.

I don't think he is overrated its more of a big fish in a small pond. He doesn't have much around him at all I think ER QB is out for the season he was hurt before season even started. If you took Groves put him on a team that could get him the ball he would shine. 

Grove is NOT overrated. Whoever wrote that should suspend himself, from LIFE. Stay in your house in a dark room for 2 days. 

Forrest hit him a zillion times and he kept coming back. Hes quick athletic tough and great football IQ. Like a 10th grade Cam Newton. 

East will struggle to stay competitive but I for one and pulling for them. 

• Like 1