Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

Watertown could be really good if they get those penaltys down.... Let me take that back lol Watertown is good but they could be a lot better if they didn't have so many holding calls.... I will say I am proud of our guys... You take away the fumble scoop and score and the punt return where one of our guys was fixing to make a tackle and got blocked by his own guy lol its a closer game... Same could be said about all the flags on H20. They were much bigger and much faster and I think our guys really didn't look too bad, just gotta be able to move the ball. Good luck on the rest of the year H20...

P.S. I think Perry was just upset that the last score was unnecessary and the dawg in him come out... Happens to the best of us, but you are right @biggesthe is a great role model for our boys and we are blessed to have him 

53 minutes ago, biggest said:

Westy coach wanted to fight after getting  butt kicked all night! Then he calls for prayer great role model that one is...  

Your team was nothing but a bunch of ghetto thugs that wanted to do all they could under the pile to put people out the game. One of your punk thugs tried to poke our guys eyes out in the second quarter and didnt get tossed but our player ges ejected during the 2nd quarter. Your team is classless and will get beat down by Trousdale next time that is if we dont play yall again. I like our chances in a game with yall again. You scored your last td with 1 minute to go to try and look like the game went much different that it went. Like I said, punk low class thugs over there in watertown this season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Your team was nothing but a bunch of ghetto thugs that wanted to do all they could under the pile to put people out the game. One of your punk thugs tried to poke our guys eyes out in the second quarter and didnt get tossed but our player ges ejected during the 2nd quarter. Your team is classless and will get beat down by Trousdale next time that is if we dont play yall again. I like our chances in a game with yall again. You scored your last td with 1 minute to go to try and look like the game went much different that it went. Like I said, punk low class thugs over there in watertown this season.

Was our guy supposed to fall down before crossing the goal line.... You yourself said ON THE RADIO that H2O was trying to do the classy thing and run out the clock..  

Your wimpy kids just couldn’t stop them!

Edited by H2Oman

6 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Was our guy supposed to fall down before crossing the goal line.... You yourself ON THE RADIO that H2O was trying to do the classy thing and run out the clock..  

Your wimpy kids just couldn’t stop 

One of our best defenders #11 was ejected in the second quarter for doing much less than your players. This took away our passing attack aa well. It was bullcrap. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

One of our best defenders #11 was ejected in the second quarter for doing much less than your players. This took away our passing attack aa well. I was bullcrap. 

It sounds like it could of been worse!! Did your offense have 50 yards tonight???

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

It sounds like it could of been worse!! Did your offense have 50 yards tonight???

PS: you don’t want no more of this... It would have been more embarrassing for your kids If we would have eliminated the penalties and our offense would of got going!!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

PS: you don’t want no more of this... It would have been more embarrassing for your kids If we would have eliminated the penalties and our offense would of got going!!

You got whipped up front by our dline. You couldnt run on us till the final 1 minute it appeared to me.

Edited by Mr. Postman1