Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

8 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

But but but none of those kids are watertown kids they all moved in for the new school!!! 

Does it matter you'll have open enrollment in Wilson Co? Honestly, after next year TC and H2O will only be playing if it's a none region game we won't even be in the same classification. You'll be dealing with Alcoa and we will be dealing with South Pitt.

23 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

TC fans are so narcissistic. everything has to be about them. 

Just because  TC is ranked #1 in 2A (which is very wrong) that has you all tore up. Go back to your side of the state and go post on Peabody subjects they will be the ones sending you home in playoffs.

33 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

well as much as i’m sure we all want to hear about how old TCs players are, WATERTOWN and WESTMORELAND do play a football game tonight. 

Sorry about that. Didnt mean to steal the thread. Was really waiting on you guys to continue talking before I hung it up.:roflol:

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Sorry about that. Didnt mean to steal the thread. Was really waiting on you guys to continue talking before I hung it up.:roflol:

The game will be over by halftime unless Westmoreland can pull a miracle off and win this game. Which would be great but I doubt they can win this game.

2 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I can't believe I just read a scouting report on pee wee football :roflol:

The hate between TC and Watertown runs deep on the football field the kid learn early in TC that we hate private schools Smith Co, Macon Co, and Watertown. But we respect Watertown.

40 minutes ago, RTD said:

Does it matter you'll have open enrollment in Wilson Co? Honestly, after next year TC and H2O will only be playing if it's a none region game we won't even be in the same classification. You'll be dealing with Alcoa and we will be dealing with South Pitt.

Wilson Co will no longer have open enrollment after this year I believe.

6 minutes ago, TripleOG said:

Yea its legit hate starting at the Flag football level.... Train the kids the way they should go! The Pee Wee teams in Watertown are Legit tho lol ... But Westy just not enough for H20. Next test for H20 Will be Upperman. 

Yea the junior team in Watertown are big and fast. I was very impressed with the junior team.