Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

12 minutes ago, TripleOG said:

Yea its legit hate starting at the Flag football level.... Train the kids the way they should go! The Pee Wee teams in Watertown are Legit tho lol ... But Westy just not enough for H20. Next test for H20 Will be Upperman. 

They are also coached very well.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Really once you'll stop open enrollment TC starts theirs next year. Anyone that can play $1500 a semester can attend TC schools next year.

That's not open enrollment to me, that's low level private school. Not saying TC is low level schools. I'm sure if a resident of Wilson Co is will to "help" with a sports program then their kid would be allowed to attend said school.

3 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

That's not open enrollment to me, that's low level private school. Not saying TC is low level schools. I'm sure if a resident of Wilson Co is will to "help" with a sports program then their kid would be allowed to attend said school.

Nah I get what you saying and I agree with you. But the school system needs money TC is trying to remodel the football field and fix the schools.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RTD said:

Yes, you can hold your kid out of kindergarten until they are 7 in TC. But I don't think we have any 19-year-old seniors this year. I'm sure most of TC seniors are only 17 years old. In the future yea, this will be true with some of the kids but that be in the next 10 years a lot of parents held their kids back from starting school until they were 6 not because of sports but because of how hard TC schools are now.

Your full of fecal matter! LOL

Edited by Mr. Postman1

3 hours ago, RTD said:

I get what you saying. But what posty said you don't know TC football he is right. Football isn't just a game in TC the whole town life is based around football. Doing playoffs certain businesses close down at 6 on Friday nights. It's very funny and outrageous to me too. But TC football is a way of life for most people in TC.

At least you realize posty aint totally full of bull on some stuff. Westmoreland is 13-7 against TC. Posty played in 3 of those 7 wins. 

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I dont agree with with it but not my place to judge. Just people looking for an unfair advantage imo and also takes away a year of the kids adulthood that he could had made his own decision of what he wanted to do when he was 18.

They just feel you wouldnt be a redblooded american male if you didnt want to win a state title even if it took till 19. LOL like it or not its effective thinking if you want a good football program.

Edited by Mr. Postman1