McMinn Central @ Copper Basin

TheCommander

2 hours ago, Central4218 said:

Hopefully  we will be at full force this Friday. I don't think it will be a push over like most think. 

I hope to almighty God that nobody in Englewood thinks that Basin is a pushover. Top 3 receiver in the state with 2 others that have had 100+ yard games. QB with nearly, if not more than 2000 yards rushing/passing combined. This will be a slugfest. 20-14 Silver Hats.

4 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

I hope to almighty God that nobody in Englewood thinks that Basin is a pushover. Top 3 receiver in the state with 2 others that have had 100+ yard games. QB with nearly, if not more than 2000 yards rushing/passing combined. This will be a slugfest. 20-14 Silver Hats.

Honestly, its our prior opponents who are not giving Basin any love. Saying Central should win easily.  Go figure.

7 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

IMO we have got one of the best backs in 1A too.

4 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

The teams that Copper Basin has played are a combined 6-29. I’m going with Central by 2 or 3 scores. 

Basin beat Tellico 20-8 and Central only beat them 14-13. I think this will be a good game. The Cougars weren’t at their best that game either.

Edited by TheCommander

3 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

The teams that Copper Basin has played are a combined 6-29. I’m going with Central by 2 or 3 scores. 

That’s ok. No one ever said you weren’t allowed to be horribly wrong. Basin shuts out Tellico if they don’t play 3rd string. 8th graders allowed 1 score with 18 seconds left. I think central beat them by 1 point. I have Silver Hats 20-14. 2-3 score margin of victory for either team is a joke.

8 minutes ago, TheRefuter said:

That’s ok. No one ever said you weren’t allowed to be horribly wrong. Basin shuts out Tellico if they don’t play 3rd string. 8th graders allowed 1 score with 18 seconds left. I think central beat them by 1 point. I have Silver Hats 20-14. 2-3 score margin of victory for either team is a joke.

And Copper Basin only beat a bad Polk County team 15-7 and Central scored 48 on them. I don’t care either way but Central should win this game comfortably.

Just now, Dadof2 said:

And Copper Basin only beat a bad Polk County team 15-7 and Central scored 48 on them. I don’t care either way but Central should win this game comfortably.

Polk and Basin is a rivalry game, and it was the first game of the year. A bad Polk team played their best football that night and we didn’t play our best football. Looking forward to you being wrong.