McMinn Central @ Copper Basin

TheCommander

21 hours ago, TheCommander said:

It should be a very good atmosphere for when the Pirates and Cougars fight it out!

That game won't be a fight. I know you don't want to believe it but CB will get mercy ruled that night...it's been a good season for them but a lot has to do with who they have played.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

That game won't be a fight. I know you don't want to believe it but CB will get mercy ruled that night...it's been a good season for them but a lot has to do with who they have played.

South pitt is a very good football team but the only tough team they have played is Sequatchie county other than them the schedule is comparable to the Cougars. 

Edited by TheCommander

6 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

South pitt is a very good football team but the only team tough team they have played is Sequatchie county other than them the schedule is comparable to the Cougars. 

Marion County would beat everyone that Copper Basin has played and SP put 60+ on them, and MC is way down this year. I know you are proud of your team this year especially after last years 1-9 season, but they still have a lot of work to do before they can compete with SP.

Just now, Dadof2 said:

Marion County would beat everyone that Copper Basin has played and SP put 60+ on them, and MC is way down this year. I know you are proud of your team this year especially after last years 1-9 season, but they still have a lot of work to do before they can compete with SP.

I just don’t think the SP game will be a blowout like most of y’all think. If it is then I’ll eat my words.

8 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

The atmosphere alone at Basin will keep the game close. SP goes off momentum and the crowd but the Basin and SP game will be special and CLOSE