Portland and Trousdale

football6

6 minutes ago, football6 said:

Football last thing on my mind anyway I gotta get my child healthy. heck he may not ever play football again and I be fine with that.But the Jackets gonna be fine we got a good team

There is no doubt that he will be missed. He has been performing at a very high level, gaining lots of yards and scoring touchdowns and just a sophomore? I hope he makes a complete recovery and plays again (if that is what he wants to do). However, even though I might get some disagreement in Trousdale County, football is not the most important thing in life. I will be praying for him. 

1 minute ago, OldYellowJacket said:

There is no doubt that he will be missed. He has been performing at a very high level, gaining lots of yards and scoring touchdowns and just a sophomore? I hope he makes a complete recovery and plays again (if that is what he wants to do). However, even though I might get some disagreement in Trousdale County, football is not the most important thing in life. I will be praying for him. 

Thank  you man he gonna get better he just got to do what the Dr tell him to do and he a junior lol

14 minutes ago, football6 said:

I might just do that Postman I don't live far from there plus I went to school with one of the coaches there. My main focus is him healing up right and no setbacks 

His speed would have allowed us to beat aqua town last friday. I have no doubts. We lost one heck of a player that would have been a sophmore this year. Look up Levi Harless highlights on internet. He moved to indiana after his 8th grade year. He came down last friday. I told him he could live with us if he wanted. LOL, hes a great kid. Your boy would fit real good up here. Perry is a great coach and person to. Just throwing that out there. LOL