HV (6-1) @ Sullivan North (4-3)

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

So 7 or 8 STARTERS were out against CD?And "several" out for SN-------How many is several??

4 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Not sure they just said several due to an incident that happened 

HEY! Maybe that's why RebRebReb is so quiet! Maybe a slew of em's in trouble again and won't be playing tonight???? :popcorneater:

19 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

I'll tell you the SG Line #70 plays guard was a 2 yr starter at Greeneville transferred to SG currently has the states longest winning streak at 38 games he hasnt lost in 3 years lol... 73 is 330lbs and can flat out move!... 50 is just nasty... all of them play with nastiness not dirty just to the whistle I want to bury you in the ground type attitude 

Also #51 a sophomore - I believe he is the younger brother of 73.  I think they call him little heat?  He has great size, athletic, and fairly quick. He plays like a mean volcano erupting.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

They didn't beat either one of these teams with the 2ond string. If thats the case and we have to play the starting unit,were in BBBBBBBIIIGGGGGGG trouble.

They played a lot of the 2nd team in both games, especially on defense.  They are the real deal.  I love games like this because both teams will be fired up and it’s the making a great rivalry for years to come.  

Just now, Romansfive8 said:

They played a lot of the 2nd team in both games, especially on defense.  They are the real deal.  I love games like this because both teams will be fired up and it’s the making a great rivalry for years to come.  

Starters playing tonight or not.