HV (6-1) @ Sullivan North (4-3)

30 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'll take a coaches perspective any day! I don't know a whole lot about those teams up there other than what I hear or read.I haven't really got to see any of them so going on your perspective I'll take Happy Valley and 8.

How about 21 to 7 SN. 

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its all about match ups. GP is solid but they'd lose to AE 10 out of 10 times. Same could be said for us and GP, they'd beat us every time.

Yea , I told a friend of mine if GP didn't beat em at GP under those circumstances the other night I dont know that they ever will. GP has a coach for every 3 players and top notch facilities to draw good talent but i dont know that any of us rural mountain schools will ever have AE type talent!

Just now, old24eagle said:

Yea , I told a friend of mine if GP didn't beat em at GP under those circumstances the other night I dont know that they ever will. GP has a coach for every 3 players and top notch facilities to draw good talent but i dont know that any of us rural mountain schools will ever have AE type talent!

We had a heck of a team when we beat a few years back, we did not have the most talent. Never have and never will.

I haven't seen North in person or on film but one thing that has me optimistic is at 4-3 they have not beat a team with a winning record yet. The Hampton people say North is the 2nd best team they have played so that has me scratching my head. Im thinking we will need 21 to win this game and I believe we can find it. If its tied at halftime I think we can wear them down

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Like i said you all know them better than me,i just have fun speculating.A coach who has watched film on both and played them should have a good evaluation tho.But i have been WRONG before.lol!

lol so have I..You have me feeling the pressure for my pick now. Oh well we're on a BYE week so i guess I needed something to fret over! lol

20 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

17 minutes ago, pujo said:

We had a heck of a team when we beat a few years back, we did not have the most talent. Never have and never will.

We'll get em in 2020 and even the series...They got one coming