HV (6-1) @ Sullivan North (4-3)

13 hours ago, pujo said:

HV has only scored that many points twice this year, Cosby and Unaka. SN is NOT Cosby or Unaka.

SN isnt that much better than us Defensively..We put 31 on em, 24 on their 1's while the game was still close. I think HV wins this one 35-21 or something like that. Its at SN though so HV may be wore out after they hike from the locker room behind Eastman to the stadium!

Just now, old24eagle said:

SN isnt that much better than us Defensively..We put 31 on em, 24 on their 1's while the game was still close. I think HV wins this one 35-21 or something like that. Its at SN though so HV may be wore out after they hike from the locker room behind Eastman to the stadium!

I'm scratching my head. Nothing I've seen leads to this assumption. I actually Think SN wins.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm scratching my head. Nothing I've seen leads to this assumption. I actually Think SN wins.

Played both of em at Cosby...HV is WAAAAY better defensively than SN. SN offense can be very hard to stop if you're a bit undersized but if you have the hosses up front you can scheme em up pretty good. I may be wrong, i have been before once or twice lol , but going off of seeing both teams live and in person HV is better. JMO

1 minute ago, old24eagle said:

Played both of em at Cosby...HV is WAAAAY better defensively than SN. SN offense can be very hard to stop if you're a bit undersized but if you have the hosses up front you can scheme em up pretty good. I may be wrong, i have been before once or twice lol , but going off of seeing both teams live and in person HV is better. JMO

I'll take a coaches perspective any day! I don't know a whole lot about those teams up there other than what I hear or read.I haven't really got to see any of them so going on your perspective I'll take Happy Valley and 8.

I've seen um both also, IMHO SN is the 2ond best team we've played this season.

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'll take a coaches perspective any day! I don't know a whole lot about those teams up there other than what I hear or read.I haven't really got to see any of them so going on your perspective I'll take Happy Valley and 8.

We have to scheme our tails off just to be competitive most weeks. We may have just nailed offensive gameplan against SN or HV may have just nailed defensive gameplan against us?? It just felt like we moved the ball all night against North but after our first series of offense against HV they shut us down. Again however I believe if you dont have the beef up front to stop em SN will force you into scoring a lot of points.

I wouldn't go against pujo's perspective much either though. He knows High School ball in upper East TN. as well as anyone!

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

I've seen um both also, IMHO SN is the 2ond best team we've played this season.

2nd best huh? I assume GP is #1 on that list. They are pretty sporty this year man. I went and watched em play AE last Thursday , good game that they had a solid shot at winning. Its a shame both GP and AE are in the same district with Alcoa.

2nd best huh? I assume GP is #1 on that list. They are pretty sporty this year man. I went and watched em play AE last Thursday , good game that they had a solid shot at winning. Its a shame both GP and AE are in the same district with Alcoa.

Had a speed advantage on us, Didn't have that advantage on AE. AE is better than I thought. Watched it also.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Had a speed advantage on us, Didn't have that advantage on AE. AE is better than I thought. Watched it also.

AE played better FOOTBALL than ive seen them play in some time. They have out athleted everybody the last few years but they looked like a good football team last week not just faster than everyone.

AE played better FOOTBALL than ive seen them play in some time. They have out athleted everybody the last few years but they looked like a good football team last week not just faster than everyone.

Its all about match ups. GP is solid but they'd lose to AE 10 out of 10 times. Same could be said for us and GP, they'd beat us every time.

40 minutes ago, pujo said:

31 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

28 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

HV may destroy SN, but their games against Johnson County and Unicoi have me scratching my head...Like ultimatewarrior said, I'd be concerned. If they had a time stopping Unicoi, they're in for a double challenge at SN...BUT if HV comes out hot, that may be enuf for SN to throw in the towel early.

I still think discipline will be huge in this game.

Edited by uknoit2

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

HV may destroy SN, but their games against Johnson County and Unicoi have me scratching my head...Like ultimatewarrior said, I'd be concerned. If they had a time stopping Unicoi, they're in for a double challenge at SN...BUT if HV comes out hot, that may be enuf for SN to throw in the towel early.

I still think discipline will be huge in this game.

Would be freaky if HV scored 35, they'd have to get some cheapies. , SG could only muster 22. Still scratching my head.

Edited by pujo
hgg