West Carroll at Lake County

lakecounty1968

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

Ok so I was listening to a radio show just now and the commentator referenced that Puckett made a comment after yalls Union City game that he would have beat them by 100 if he could have. Did this really happen? Doesn’t sound like the coach I know. Is there a back story?

UC beat on the little traditional 1A schools for many years.  There is a good rivalry between the two programs.  

26 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Ok so I was listening to a radio show just now and the commentator referenced that Puckett made a comment after yalls Union City game that he would have beat them by 100 if he could have. Did this really happen? Doesn’t sound like the coach I know. Is there a back story?

23 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

UC beat on the little traditional 1A schools for many years.  There is a good rivalry between the two programs.  

What he said

2 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Radio host ask him is there anything he wished he'd done different.Coach said he see ushed he'd scored a hundred.Then said he respects Union City s program and Coach Bowling but that he didnt think they really belonged in Single A back then  and this was for all the smaller schools besides LC that got pounded in previous years by Union City