Hunt land @ Moore County

rebelboy121

11 hours ago, pegleg said:

Let me say, us Pirates have a lot of respect for Huntland.
They ain’t skeered  to play the big boys, unlike other teams in that area that refuse to cross over Monteagle to play South Pitt.  

Huntland is doing what it takes to become a great team. 

It’s time for both Fayetteville  and Moore to strap it up and follow Huntland’s lead. 

We so skeered we play BOTH teams from the championship game last year...AFTER we had a 1-9 season last year. People said we were out of our minds.  Give us a bit of credit...the only teams to ever put us out of the playoffs are South Pitt and Huntingdon.  I'm not ashamed of that when you consider we started playing varsity football in 2013. I like the way the program is going and expect some great games ahead for our teams.  Be patient.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GreatTiger said:

We so skeered we play BOTH teams from the championship game last year...AFTER we had a 1-9 season last year. People said we were out of our minds.  Give us a bit of credit...the only teams to ever put us out of the playoffs are South Pitt and Huntingdon.  I'm not ashamed of that when you consider we started playing varsity football in 2013. I like the way the program is going and expect some great games ahead for our teams.  Be patient.

Preach brother!

16 minutes ago, ecu said:

Can they not finish 2nd?

If Cornersville gets the win over Huntland no. If Huntland gets the win over Cornersville, it gets interesting. MC would still need to defeat MP final game of the year. Common opponent is surprisingly Eagleville, which has wins over CV, and HL with a game this week with MC I do believe. Like I said, gets interesting with a CV loss to HL.

9 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

If Cornersville gets the win over Huntland no. If Huntland gets the win over Cornersville, it gets interesting. MC would still need to defeat MP final game of the year. Common opponent is surprisingly Eagleville, which has wins over CV, and HL with a game this week with MC I do believe. Like I said, gets interesting with a CV loss to HL.

Tiebreaker list will be used, way down the list.  Which will be real interesting.