2A Region 3 and Region 4 playoffs

tcjacket13

So as it is now and the way I expect it to go not sure of region 3 but region 4 is pretty much set barring any surprises. 

Region 4 #1: Watertown vs Region 3 #4 loser of Marion/Tellico Plains

Region 3 #2 Bledsoe vs Region 4 #3 Winner of ER/Westy

Region 3 #1 Tyner vs Region 4 #4 Loser of East Roberson and Westmoreland 

Region 4 #2 Trousdale vs Region 3 #3 Winner of Marion/Tellico Plains 

thoughts? Region 3 folks can your region win more than just the Tyner game? Who is team to beat? I’m excited can’t wait.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

So as it is now and the way I expect it to go not sure of region 3 but region 4 is pretty much set barring any surprises. 

Region 4 #1: Watertown vs Region 3 #4 loser of Marion/Tellico Plains

Region 3 #2 Bledsoe vs Region 4 #3 Winner of ER/Westy

Region 3 #1 Tyner vs Region 4 #4 Loser of East Roberson and Westmoreland 

Region 4 #2 Trousdale vs Region 3 #3 Winner of Marion/Tellico Plains 

thoughts? Region 3 folks can your region win more than just the Tyner game? Who is team to beat? I’m excited can’t wait.

I think Bledsoe is capable of winning a 1st round game. Not too confident in Tellico or Marion who play each other tomorrow. 

Tyner vs Trousdale looks like the match in this bracket.  Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself, but the winner will host Watertown!!

3 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I think Bledsoe is capable of winning a 1st round game. Not too confident in Tellico or Marion who play each other tomorrow. 

Tyner vs Trousdale looks like the match in this bracket.  Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself, but the winner will host Watertown!!

Trousdale will be on the road after the first round unless Tyner is upset in Rd 1. Watertown is the higher seed in R4 so they will host unless Tyner is their opponent in R3. 

Round 1Tyner beats Westy

ER beats Bledsoe

H20 beats Telico

TC beats Marion

Round 2. TC beats Tyner

H2O beats ER

Round 3 H2O avenges last years playoff game and defeats TC!

Book It!

27 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Round 1Tyner beats Westy

ER beats Bledsoe

H20 beats Telico

TC beats Marion

Round 2. TC beats Tyner

H2O beats ER

Round 3 H2O avenges last years playoff game and defeats TC!

Book It!

Is Reg 3 that weak that ER will beat Bledsoe? The Groves kid is the real deal but he doesnt have alot of help. 

The rest could very well happen. I know if your Rd 3 game happens, that the game will not be the same as W3. Both teams have improved a great deal and the atmosphere would be electric. 

But step 1 for TC is to take care of Cascade tomorrow night and be healthy. TC will focus on playoffs in 2 weeks. Still have work to do. 

42 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Is Reg 3 that weak that ER will beat Bledsoe? The Groves kid is the real deal but he doesnt have alot of help. 

Bledsoe has a good team. They also have an exceptional RB/DB that can make a difference in a game!! They are better but they won't convince anybody until they win a 1st round game. We will see soon enough.

56 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Bledsoe has a good team. They also have an exceptional RB/DB that can make a difference in a game!! They are better but they won't convince anybody until they win a 1st round game. We will see soon enough.

The problem with Bledsoe is their inconsistent. They played really well against MC then against Monterey they looked like they had never played. So it will all depend on what team shows up.