Coalfield @ Oliver Springs

rtl112

This should be a good ball game. All these kids know each other and have for years. There are some friendships and some that really dislike each other. It scares me each time these two teams play because emotions run very high on both sides . I think os wins but it's a close one

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

This should be a great game with two pretty even teams.  Probably a one score game. Not sure who has the best defense, but I think best skill players will go to Oz.  I’m thinking something like 21-16 Cats.

Good post i agree,i think all that separates is coaching in big games and that goes to CF,but could go either way.

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I just read this,if 5 is gone OS should win.5 is a loss coaching cant help.

I'm not sure if 5 is out or not just heard the rumor and was hoping someone could confirm either way. I know mine is ready for this game to happen. He looks forward to this battle all season too bad this is his last against the jackets.

Just now, bfl96 said:

I'm not sure if 5 is out or not just heard the rumor and was hoping someone could confirm either way. I know mine is ready for this game to happen. He looks forward to this battle all season too bad this is his last against the jackets.

Should be one of the best games out there!

• Like 1

Well looks like the bobcats and jackets are gonna tough out the rain and cold and play Friday night. Not sure if this helps or hurts either team. Coalfield pass game will be slowed down by the rain so helps our defense. The run games will be slowed  for both teams. This should be a cold wet doozy of a football game. If your game was moved come on our way and see what should be a head knocking good game.

• Like 1