Lake Co @ Greenfield

shockernation

9 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Nobody. Two things can be true at once. But we schedule competition. All I'm saying is when your toughest game going into week 10 is Fulton county KY...Then you've had an easy schedule. 

Outside of LC and Houston County (maybe) who else was competitive? From the couple games that i have seen of yall and Greenfield it will be a close matchup. 

What is the difference in a donkey, mule, and ####?? I think they all come from the same family! I see where yall are talking about donkey stompings. Whew, i don't know what kind of stomping that game was that I listened too, but geez, those donkey's, mules or whatever gotta have some hide tore off the bottom of their feet cause they just "stomped" the stingers out of those Yellowjackets! Man man man. 

3 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

Outside of LC and Houston County (maybe) who else was competitive? From the couple games that i have seen of yall and Greenfield it will be a close matchup. 

McKenzie or Gibson County would be the toughest game on your schedule (outside of LC)  if they were there. I don't disagree its going to be a good game I'm just saying y'alls overall record is misleading

Edited by WarEagleCartman

2 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

McKenzie or Gibson County would be the toughest game on your schedule if they were there. I don't disagree its going to be a good game I'm just saying y'alls overall record is misleading

That is the same as me saying we handled Dresden easily and yall beat them barely with the zebras help so we should beat yall easily..... btw mckenzie and GC arent even a factor in their own regions so i wouldn't brag on yalls schedule too much
On separate note Is Bryant back 100%? I heard he got hurt a couple games back. That kid is a athelete!

Just now, AllVolHere said:

That is the same as me saying we handled Dresden easily and yall beat them barely with the zebras help so we should beat yall easily..... btw mckenzie and GC arent even a factor in their own regions so i wouldn't brag on yalls schedule too much
On separate note Is Bryant back 100%? I heard he got hurt a couple games back. That kid is a athelete!

McKenzie is a playoff team so not sure how that's not a factor in their own region? Nevertheless if McKenzie was on your schedule they'd be the best team you'd ay outside of LC. Heck GC would too. Not sure where you get the idea the stripeds are ever on our side.  Bryant looking good from what I hear but I mean who is 100% this time of the year? He's getting some interest from a d-1 fcs team or two. Hope he can turn that interest into a bonafide offer