Lake Co @ Greenfield

shockernation

29 minutes ago, FridayNightShowtime said:

What is the difference in a donkey, mule, and ####?? I think they all come from the same family! I see where yall are talking about donkey stompings. Whew, i don't know what kind of stomping that game was that I listened too, but geez, those donkey's, mules or whatever gotta have some hide tore off the bottom of their feet cause they just "stomped" the stingers out of those Yellowjackets! Man man man. 

Line em up boss...we will beat em

Just now, AllVolHere said:

Lol do you REALLY  think yall could beat Peabody..... the mosquito repellant in Tiptonville got yall thinking you already won state? 

Man ain’t nobody in LC ever used mosquito repellent in their life...I’m not getting into the Trenton thing! Ok so just a little yes it would be a really good physical ballgame...but a Trenton fan posted his opinion? I’m just here for the comments and to ENJOY THE RIDE 

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Trash region

Since you are over here bumping your gums. If it was for Greenback going out and getting players of need then Greenback would be irrelevant. Don't trash something you know nothing about. Without those players Greenback would be 4th or 5th in their region and no it's not just So. Pitt talk the whole state is talking about it.

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Man ain’t nobody in LC ever used mosquito repellent in their life...I’m not getting into the Trenton thing! Ok so just a little yes it would be a really good physical ballgame...but a Trenton fan posted his opinion? I’m just here for the comments and to ENJOY THE RIDE 

Not even going to say good game because it was a massacre lol 

Yall having one of those years. Truly hope yall make it all the way.