David Crockett at Little ole Boone

stockton4182

12 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Like like I said many posts ago if you go back and look defense stinks. 

Stockton - just a word of encouragement, Crockett's season is NOT over by any means.    You proved last year that you can play with Knoxville-ish teams and you can do it again this year.    Do not throw in the towel.

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Stockton - just a word of encouragement, Crockett's season is NOT over by any means.    You proved last year that you can play with Knoxville-ish teams and you can do it again this year.    Do not throw in the towel.

Blazer your a good one. Region 2 seems to be tough this year from 1-4.

15 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Like like I said many posts ago if you go back and look defense stinks. 

Well fair weather fan, the D don't stink. But from what I see is we lost #22 LB, had to move #1 to LB and put a Soph at corner. Plus we play about 17-19 kids. Looks like there are about 15 freshman outta of 40 kids. These 17 kids playing both way are Gassed, it's not because they are out of shape either, just playing both ways is tough. But I think we will lick our wounds and be ready Friday night. Win Friday night and be 8-2.with 2 looses on last second score and a non score (vs boone). Away from being 10-0. But our D Stinks, your funny stockboy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Footballfun said:

Well fair weather fan, the D don't stink. But from what I see is we lost #22 LB, had to move #1 to LB and put a Soph at corner. Plus we play about 17-19 kids. Looks like there are about 15 freshman outta of 40 kids. These 17 kids playing both way are Gassed, it's not because they are out of shape either, just playing both ways is tough. But I think we will lick our wounds and be ready Friday night. Win Friday night and be 8-2.with 2 looses on last second score and a non score (vs boone). Away from being 10-0. But our D Stinks, your funny stockboy

Fair weather fan? I haven’t missed a game this year. We couldn’t stop Tennessee High and we couldn’t stop Boone. We play too many players both ways. We have no Defensive or offensive lines.

7 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

If Cherokee wins and Morristown east wins Crockett misses playoffs.

No way that happens.  Even if by some off chance Cherokee beats Boone no way Mo East beats Crockett.  I say Boone and Crockett both win.  TN -1. Boone- 2. Crockett-3. Cherokee -4.  And I’ll be rooting for all 4 come November 8th- 

25 minutes ago, BoonePride said:

No way that happens.  Even if by some off chance Cherokee beats Boone no way Mo East beats Crockett.  I say Boone and Crockett both win.  TN -1. Boone- 2. Crockett-3. Cherokee -4.  And I’ll be rooting for all 4 come November 8th- 

I know but just seen that on the official Tssaa playoffs possibilities. I will pulling for Cherokee so Crockett gets the 2 seed but I don’t see it happening.

A few weeks ago, after the Boone/TennHigh game, I did not think Boone would win another game.   And now here we are vs. Cherokee.     This game seems 50/50 to me, could go either way.     If Boone shows up and plays inspired then I feel good about our chances, but there is no way I am counting Cherokee out.      Now, if MoEast beats Crockett.....  Okay, that just is NOT going to happen, no way no how.       Well....  actually MoEast nearly beat Boone a few weeks ago, the game ended with them on about the 10 yard line and they just ran out of time.      So I would say that if Crockett can get up on them do not let up under any circumstances, play the starters until the final whistle and take no chances, they have a couple of very shifty players that can burn you if you get lazy..... That's what happened to us.

1 minute ago, blazer1set said:

A few weeks ago, after the Boone/TennHigh game, I did not think Boone would win another game.   And now here we are vs. Cherokee.     This game seems 50/50 to me, could go either way.     If Boone shows up and plays inspired then I feel good about our chances, but there is no way I am counting Cherokee out.      Now, if MoEast beats Crockett.....  Okay, that just is NOT going to happen, no way no how.       Well....  actually MoEast nearly beat Boone a few weeks ago, the game ended with them on about the 10 yard line and they just ran out of time.      So I would say that if Crockett can get up on them do not let up under any circumstances, play the starters until the final whistle and take no chances, they have a couple of very shifty players that can burn you if you get lazy..... That's what happened to us.

Boone wins a close one.  I think they have great momentum going into playoffs. First round looks like TN vs Knox hall at TN.  Boone vs Gibbs at Boone.  Crockett vs Knox Central at central and Cherokee vs south Doyle at south Doyle.  I think all 4 have a shot at a first round win.  Would drive the Knoxville people crazy if it happened.  Then it would be TN vs Cherokee and a Boone/ Crockett rematch.  That would be a great scenario