David Crockett at Little ole Boone

stockton4182

7 minutes ago, BoonePride said:

Boone wins a close one.  I think they have great momentum going into playoffs. First round looks like TN vs Knox hall at TN.  Boone vs Gibbs at Boone.  Crockett vs Knox Central at central and Cherokee vs south Doyle at south Doyle.  I think all 4 have a shot at a first round win.  Would drive the Knoxville people crazy if it happened.  Then it would be TN vs Cherokee and a Boone/ Crockett rematch.  That would be a great scenario 

Oh man, that will never happen, but if it did.... I cannot even imagine the Knoxville Meltdown that would follow, flags flying at half-mast, TSSAA investigations, etc.  haha      Let's be realistic and pull for 2 out of 4 wins.    Even that would be awesome because pre-season everyone was saying that 5A/R1 was weak beyond belief.    But I have seen it so many times, so called "mediocre" Knoxville-ish teams just seem to become Super Bowl champs come playoff time....

15 minutes ago, BoonePride said:

The home teams from region 1 have the advantage for first round wins- hopefully.  Even 1 win by a region  1 team will upset the Knoxville balance. I think we get 2 - TN high and Boone and Crockett keeps it close enough going to the 4th for a win there as well.  

3 games should be close but Cherokee and South Doyle will be a blowout 

19 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Boone always lose a game they should win about every year. I would love to see that. It would move Crockett up to the 2 seed.

That already nearly happened at Morristown East.     They had the ball inside the 10 when time ran out.   Hopefully we can hang with Cherokee, but no guarantees

On 10/28/2019 at 1:15 PM, stockton4182 said:

Fair weather fan? I haven’t missed a game this year. We couldn’t stop Tennessee High and we couldn’t stop Boone. We play too many players both ways. We have no Defensive or offensive lines.

On 10/28/2019 at 1:15 PM, stockton4182 said:

Fair weather fan? I haven’t missed a game this year. We couldn’t stop Tennessee High and we couldn’t stop Boone. We play too many players both ways. We have no Defensive or offensive lines.

Thats great, but loose 2 games on last second plays and all of a sudden we stink. Didn't hear ya say anything the 1st 7 games, about us stinking.

All I am saying, is it looks like we are thin on numbers, it's been a problem on the Southside for many years. Yes our D-O lines are thin on both side. Heck I don't think they came off the feild the whole game Friday, they just turned from O line to D line.

I think DC takes care of business this Friday and what the other teams do is something we can't do anything about, so win and live to play another day.