Boyd Buc @ Knox Grace

reaction

13 hours ago, reaction said:

When I was in school at Boyd we always wore gold pants. It kind of went away after that. Glad they brought it back .

That’s cool to bring back the old uni’s. Huge turnaround down there in one season. I saw where you commented on the refs in your ND game. Hopefully we’ll get a good, experienced crew for this one. Last night we had 28 flags thrown in the driving rain. I’d say the stripes had to go to Cryotherapy this morning to help their sore arms.....

On 10/26/2019 at 9:41 AM, Booger said:

good to chat with u last evenin BBF...it was good to catch up...congrats to the swamp

....them evangelizin baptist over at the Oaks of Bonny ant gonna lose on purpose.....they gonna lose to St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly from just off Broad Street on Charger Drive cause they ant quite got enuff to stuff to win it....

....but Silverdale will scrap

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Back at you, Boog. See you soon, be sweet!

1 minute ago, RamForceOne said:

In all seriousness, excited to watch this game. Two very good teams playing for number #1, should be quite a bit closer than that, but a man can dream:wink:

:thumb:  CCS will have something to say about that #1 seed tonight as well.  I'm not sure how that all works but I hope it's a good safe game!  Hooks up!

• Upvote 1