Lake County at Ripley

lakecounty1968

11 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Why y’all being so quiet, everybody studying bus routes and such for all those transfers you got this season?

Here comes the unnecessary noise again. Worry about Huntingdon. Our bus routes are fine. One high school in the county. I do believe Carroll County has more than 1 high school. LC legal need to worry about your own backyard. In 5 weeks the stangs time is up. If the stangs hadn't already recruited from Bruceton,McKenzie, Clarksburg you might want to get started because the current group of stangs are not ready for what is about to happen to them in 5 weeks. Lol

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Here comes the unnecessary noise again. Worry about Huntingdon. Our bus routes are fine. One high school in the county. I do believe Carroll County has more than 1 high school. LC legal need to worry about your own backyard. In 5 weeks the stangs time is up. If the stangs hadn't already recruited from Bruceton,McKenzie, Clarksburg you might want to get started because the current group of stangs are not ready for what is about to happen to them in 5 weeks. Lol

One thing I can guarantee you is this. Any athlete than  changes schools and comes to Hintingdon is going to sit a year.  I didn’t mean to get y’all all nervous feeling. Boys y’all don’t need to be begging for no respect. I know your good. I know you have a great coaching staff. It just tickles me that you’ve gotta be crowing about it constantly. I’m gonna text Josh and tell him to look on here at some of the crap y’all actually say. Y’all make your program look bad. By the way, y’all are the favorites to go to Cookeville from the west, be a little more humble or you may have to eat some of that pie.

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

One thing I can guarantee you is this. Any athlete than  changes schools and comes to Hintingdon is going to sit a year.  I didn’t mean to get y’all all nervous feeling. Boys y’all don’t need to be begging for no respect. I know your good. I know you have a great coaching staff. It just tickles me that you’ve gotta be crowing about it constantly. I’m gonna text Josh and tell him to look on here at some of the crap y’all actually say. Y’all make your program look bad. By the way, y’all are the favorites to go to Cookeville from the west, be a little more humble or you may have to eat some of that pie.

Lighten up...it’s a high school forum! I like my team and I like my teams chances! Josh knows bro! 3 years I have made fun that everyone in the state crowns you champs before the season...every year! It’s respect I get it but to really answer your question...I’ve only begun to beat my chest! Josh says Black Friday get a dose

9 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Heck I'll text him. Josh and I are pretty tight. He knows what we say and can careless about it. This is all for fun. We as fans talk smack that's what makes it fun. Lighten up some. You get so uptight about this stuff. It's all in good fun and yes we are excited about our team.

9 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Sounds like your the one begging for respect. You are on a Lake County thread. Lol