Lake County at Ripley

lakecounty1968

9 hours ago, shockernation said:

Epic weekend! Game day will depend on how bad Tunica is Friday night! Never have I had so many calls about tix! Got a bunch if jerks going with me...cooper gets to ride to Memphis wOk.I'm on lower sideline in L sectionith JD and Tanner and he’s so excited! See you there 

Ok.I'm in L section in lower sideline

Battle of Boyettes 
This game will be closer than some think!  4A school playing .500 ball and of recent hot? Great tuneup for a deep playoff run! No injuries! They can step in line with the rest of teams trying to figure how to stop this offense...it ain’t gonna happen! New looks on D have everyone excited...been sandbagging! Perfect season is in sight...jerks

42 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Battle of Boyettes 
This game will be closer than some think!  4A school playing .500 ball and of recent hot? Great tuneup for a deep playoff run! No injuries! They can step in line with the rest of teams trying to figure how to stop this offense...it ain’t gonna happen! New looks on D have everyone excited...been sandbagging! Perfect season is in sight...jerks

I knew y’all been sandbagging.