Cland travels to take on gunner's raiders

THE KING

Just now, uknoit2 said:

SN seems to be an up and down kinda team...Cland may absolutely spank the raiders in this one. BUT if Potter and Dolan come to play, it can be a 4 qtr game 

All about match ups. Cloudland will have to put it the air a little more. Neither team has anything to lose other than pride.  Think it will be a 4 quarter game. SN is very inconsistent  and Cloudland  has improved ,  Just a different mind set after Scott took over. I'm sure he demands alot. Always been a big fan of Scott,fine feller. Actually like the whole staff.

I do not have a lot to say about this one. I do not want to be negative about North. I still like going to their facilities and working out on the track and running laps around the campus from time to time. I just hope they don’t cut their practices in half this week. I haven’t went and seen them play in the past few games. I will be there for this one. Hope you all have safe travels from Roan Mountain.

2 hours ago, pujo said:

All about match ups. Cloudland will have to put it the air a little more. Neither team has anything to lose other than pride.  Think it will be a 4 quarter game. SN is very inconsistent  and Cloudland  has improved ,  Just a different mind set after Scott took over. I'm sure he demands alot. Always been a big fan of Scott,fine feller. Actually like the whole staff.

Cland can throw the ball, they have to protect hunter. Hampton got pressure when they needed to but when he gets time, he can deliver the ball. Gilbert came up with 2 big td catches against the horns. I don't think they respected cland in that regard.  As for Scott, i think the linemen have responded to him. They sure were working hard the other day. I lost count of how many times the sled got pushed from one end to the other. And it wasn't just the linemen,  it was the whole team hitting that beast!

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

SN seems to be an up and down kinda team...Cland may absolutely spank the raiders in this one. BUT if Potter and Dolan come to play, it can be a 4 qtr game 

Dolan is Huge. I can't even describe to you the play he has against us. He came out of a pile of tacklers and went for 40 or so yards. Pretty much sealed the win for them in the 4th

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Dolan is Huge. I can't even describe to you the play he has against us. He came out of a pile of tacklers and went for 40 or so yards. Pretty much sealed the win for them in the 4th

He's a MAN!

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

How in the world did North lose to East is what I'm wondering

No clue! That's what I meant about SN being an up and down kinda team.

And what in the world was wrong at Elizabethton? 14-13 win over SS!! Guess we all can have em

21 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

He's a MAN!

No clue! That's what I meant about SN being an up and down kinda team.

And what in the world was wrong at Elizabethton? 14-13 win over SS!! Guess we all can have em

Betsy can't handle prosperity like Greeneville can at least under Ballard anyway. Seems like that's always been a problem for them. 

5 hours ago, Gunner0331 said:

I do not have a lot to say about this one. I do not want to be negative about North. I still like going to their facilities and working out on the track and running laps around the campus from time to time. I just hope they don’t cut their practices in half this week. I haven’t went and seen them play in the past few games. I will be there for this one. Hope you all have safe travels from Roan Mountain.

Good to see you on bud.