Upperman heads to Sequatchie

Goldeaglefan

On 10/30/2019 at 8:46 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Not even close!! Covington was the Real Deal, much like I expect Pearl Cohn will be this year. Honey Bees where never a threat last year. 

Is that the reason you had to reach into your bag of tricks and do a hook and ladder before halftime? When is the last time Alcoa had to resort to a hook and ladder?

6 hours ago, daddymacvols said:

Is that the reason you had to reach into your bag of tricks and do a hook and ladder before halftime? When is the last time Alcoa had to resort to a hook and ladder?

...and what's the honey bees record against Alcoa?

That's the problem with you Upperman fans. You get beat and then whine about HOW you got beat. "Oh it was a trick play" whaaa! Or the Classic chest thump...."we only  got beat by two touchdowns ". Like that's  worthy of bragging rights. Then the "if it wasnt for your QB you'd got beat?" You mean because he ran the ball right down your throat?? Biggest bunch of whiners in TN!

I know Upperman will not fare well against this years Alcoa defense. Period. I hope honey bees get to travel to Alcoa. It will be a beat down!!:thumb:

55 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

...and what's the honey bees record against Alcoa?

That's the problem with you Upperman fans. You get beat and then whine about HOW you got beat. "Oh it was a trick play" whaaa! Or the Classic chest thump...."we only  got beat by two touchdowns ". Like that's  worthy of bragging rights. Then the "if it wasnt for your QB you'd got beat?" You mean because he ran the ball right down your throat?? Biggest bunch of whiners in TN!

I know Upperman will not fare well against this years Alcoa defense. Period. I hope honey bees get to travel to Alcoa. It will be a beat down!!:thumb:

Upperman won’t make it past red bank 

36 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

And your team may have to play them first. You already mailed in your season? Lol. Say what you want we never give up on our boys....

We don’t care who we play, Sequatchie plays hard for 4 quarters and the other team knows we are they. Did I say anything about you giving up on your boys? No sure didn’t. Anything can happen but red bank appears to be rolling this year. I don’t think they’ll lose till they get to Alcoa. 

32 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

You certainly will have to hope that because those boys in Dunlap sure have proved they arent up to the job...

Seems to me that upperman can’t get past the F5 either. So why talk trash when your boys can’t do the job either?? When they beat you, you cry about it. You and Marionmadness must be related, y’all post some of the stupidest stuff.  When you beat Alcoa come talk to me till then don’t trash talk the boys from Dunlap when your boys can’t do a job they can’t do