Upperman heads to Sequatchie

Goldeaglefan

23 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I’m sure they are good no doubt. Upperman lacks the big running back they had last year but they’ve improved in other areas. I think Upperman can beat Loudon but I also believe they will need to play well to win. They can’t just show up. 

It will be an interesting game for sure!

Edited by BCsportsfan

On 11/1/2019 at 9:57 PM, Iceman2000 said:

I should have guessed higher. 44-20, 24 pt margin. I had it at 28 pt margin.  Upperman way better than Sequatchie. 

I'm here for the crow. Iceman nailed this one. That game got away from us. Not the worst thing in the world though. We are young and Upperman showed us where the bar is for the top. I can guarantee that game will help us through the grind of offseason workouts. Good game bees, and nice call Iceman.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, dragonrider said:

Upperman won't make it to Loudon,  Red Bank get's them in the 2nd round. Upperman will have to play their best game of the year to have a chance.  

My 2 cents...The only team in 3a that can play defense as well as upperman is Alcoa. Every one has bad days but week in and week out The Upperman defense is where it hangs its hat. If you think for one second Loudon plays better defense than Upperman you have lost your mind. Everyones entitled to their opinion.. To not aknowledge the strength of the D is either no basic football knowledge or blind hatred. But the fact is if they only scored 7 on Loudon they may get shut out against the Bees. 

6 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

My 2 cents...The only team in 3a that can play defense as well as upperman is Alcoa. Every one has bad days but week in and week out The Upperman defense is where it hangs its hat. If you think for one second Loudon plays better defense than Upperman you have lost your mind. Everyones entitled to their opinion.. To not aknowledge the strength of the D is either no basic football knowledge or blind hatred. But the fact is if they only scored 7 on Loudon they may get shut out against the Bees. 

when I said they had to play their best game of the year to have a chance, I was referring to them beating Red Bank.  I was at the Red Bank/Loudon game.  I'm not sure the best team won.  Red Bank had several big plays called back for stupid penalties.  Loudon won on being better disciplined.  

53 minutes ago, dragonrider said:

when I said they had to play their best game of the year to have a chance, I was referring to them beating Red Bank.  I was at the Red Bank/Loudon game.  I'm not sure the best team won.  Red Bank had severalbig plays called back for stupid penalties.  Loudon won on being better disciplined.  

Always assumed you were a york fan. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Ha. The honey bees gave up 20 points to 2A Watertown and 20 points to a 6-4 3A Sequatchie..........NO WHERE close to Alcoa's defense. Loudon's Running Back, Drew Jackson will/would run it down the honey bees throat!