Upperman heads to Sequatchie

Goldeaglefan

37 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

That TEAM sure has. Last year's Loudon team went 3-7. So, keep living in the past.........honey bees are not as good this year also.

Drew Jackson against Red Bank

That might be the worst exhibition of arm tackling I have ever seen...Looks like zone blocking? Interesting. His highlight clip versus upperman last year is about the same..3-4 dynamic runs then it was over. 

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Thats the pot calling the kettle black huh? You guys post about 2013 every other post.

17 state championships, 4 straight championships, What NOT to like about the past! :thumb:

The first time, I ever even heard about Upperman was 2013. This coacht feller, uppercumberlandman talked and talked about this great undefeated team!:lol: 

After all that talk...........75-18!

All that talk it made it even better!B) 

Now,  sadhatter1's about to get a dose!:thumb:

3 hours ago, dragonrider said:

Upperman won't make it to Loudon,  Red Bank get's them in the 2nd round. Upperman will have to play their best game of the year to have a chance.  

You’re wrong on this. Upperman destroyed Red Bank last year at home and they will win again this year.  I do think it will me a much more competitive game this time around though.  Do they give anything for making it to the semis?  Maybe a little bronze football? Lol. That’s all anyone in the east is getting this year.  No one is going into Alcoa and coming out with a win in 3A. It would take a good 6A school like Oakland to win this game on the road.  

7 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

I sure hope your this chatty a month from now...You can come on down to The Madhatters Bar and Grill. Get you a big plate of crow..

Been on coacht under the same name since 2002. I'll be here! YOU! better be ready for the whole GOON Squad dog-pile! :thumb: So,..........don't go run and hide like you did last year, only to surface month's later yapping something about a moral victory and the honey bee's won cause Alcoa used a trick play.....blah,blah,blah! Ha! 

madhatters Bar and Grill..................LOL!

Image result for chuck e cheese

image.jpeg.f19646fe9b324697b756e34d3dd2aa10.jpeg

What a sissy! :lol: