Warren Co (4-5) @ #1 Oakland (9-0)

GoPats2019

17 minutes ago, Tata said:

I like Oakland to win it all, but I hope Warren County did show everyone the secret to beating them. :shock:

Like WC, Riverdale showed you can run the ball on Oakland bewteen the tackles. That said, you got to be sharp in all 3 phases bc the game can get out of hand pretty quick. I look forward to see if WC can continue the momentum going into 2020

16 hours ago, Tata said:

I like Oakland to win it all, but I hope Warren County did show everyone the secret to beating them. :shock:

I know I will get blasted, but that’s ok, it’s what makes posting fun.  I like where my Blaze have been going since the Oakland game...we are running the ball well with our RBs and getting Malone back healthy has helped!  I think we are playing better on offense and feel good about our chances to get another shot at Oakland.  I actually think our road to the 3rd round might be easier than Oakland’s - they have to play a Riverdale team that played them their closest game.  Just my two cents - but I believe we are trending up since the Oakland game.  Was also surprised at the halftime score of Oakland game with warren, but knew the patriots would turn it on and prevail. 

35 minutes ago, BigGameHunter said:

I know I will get blasted, but that’s ok, it’s what makes posting fun.  I like where my Blaze have been going since the Oakland game...we are running the ball well with our RBs and getting Malone back healthy has helped!  I think we are playing better on offense and feel good about our chances to get another shot at Oakland.  I actually think our road to the 3rd round might be easier than Oakland’s - they have to play a Riverdale team that played them their closest game.  Just my two cents - but I believe we are trending up since the Oakland game.  Was also surprised at the halftime score of Oakland game with warren, but knew the patriots would turn it on and prevail. 

Siegel, Rockvale and Cookeville. Oh yeah you guys have been world killers. Riverdale played as well as they could and still lost by 17. Weakness would imply you can take advantage of something the whole game like Blackman's pass defense or their Kickoff & Punt coverage. I'd rather face MJ/Riverdale than Hendersonville

1 hour ago, BigGameHunter said:

Maybe....maybe not.....

Patriots weakness seems to be stopping run....maybe we can try that cause I know the 5 WR stuff we tried for 1/2 the season was not the answer.  

riverdale moved it on them and appears that pioneers did from reading online 

It was 49-14. Seems they did pretty good... smh.