Class 4A

802Tomcat

31 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Not west tn

The Z plan had them on the west Bracket even tho they are a Middle Tn team. 
We played them in the Semis In 2011 at home

Marshall County, Tullahoma, Spring Hill, Maplewood and Nolensville are all middle Tennessee teams yet they play in the east. It's no different than Giles County being a MT team and playing in the west. Springfield is a middle Tennessee team and play out west.  

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

It’s been that way for Greeneville when they’ve played the West every-time in the Championship. Each Game has been a Mercy Rule. 
But Betsy isn’t those Greeneville teams from the past. I expect this to be close

The 2017 Devils team was one of the three best in state, regardless of classification. I would’ve loved to see them play Brentwood Academy that year. 

48 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

We will be back dont worry. Once you have  3 or more Gold balls in the trophy case let us know. 

I’m not guaranteeing anything but I’m busting your balls because you’re an idiot.  Go back and read the first 2 pages of the Betsy and gville playoff thread and you’ll see why.  If you can dish it you best be able to take it big guy.  Til next year,  go enjoy some basketball lol.  

23 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

I’m not guaranteeing anything but I’m busting your balls because you’re an idiot.  Go back and read the first 2 pages of the Betsy and gville playoff thread and you’ll see why.  If you can dish it you best be able to take it big guy.  Til next year,  go enjoy some basketball lol.  

Lol You’re the pot calling the kettle black lol

Enjoy it this year because its the last time. Unless you drop to 3a when Alcoa moves to 4a 

Better hope Betsy wins it. 

Edited by DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol You’re the pot calling the kettle black lol

Enjoy it this year because its the last time. Unless you drop to 3a when Alcoa moves to 4a 

Better hope Betsy wins it. 

You’re too easy man.  Like a kid that stomps his feet when he doesn’t get his way.  Or that annoying little pecker gnat that won’t go away.  You talked all that trash all year long and now you can’t handle the heat.  Get out the kitchen.