AP CLASS 1A POLL OCT 28, 2019

Southtowner

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Nah, figure Ifin you orchestraters don’t git thrown in the slammer, it don’t mean yous not guilty, jest means the TSSAA failed to do their duty again! “Imagine That” The Pirates will jest have a tad more incentive. You GB fellers been the ones real skeerd. Ifin yous don’t win gold, it will be laughable, Ifin you does, it will be like the tainted gold Whitwell boasts about. The Pirates will Be Back in 2020 waiting on you fellers with studding problems  & yous need fer another orchestration. SP ain’t never needed orchestration to be relevant! BTW, Is you skeerd fellers saying, “No transfer Never met quietly  with Any coaches prior to enrollment @ The Fake Honey Hole”?  Remember Football Gods that jest dropped Carnes in Ryan’s lap Don’t take kindly to church goers lying!  LOPAO 

Lol :bored:it’s  going to be ok y’all keep running that pipe line from Alabama. Don’t be upset y’all got y’alls 6 that’s staying with papaw and grandma for the season from down south we got our subdivision going in. Heck aunt Bertha may want to keep y’all a few more in her house. Don’t be so upset we’ll treat y’all good when you come up even make you a fried honey bun. 

Edited by GbMan

1 hour ago, GbMan said:

Lol :bored:it’s  going to be ok y’all keep running that pipe line from Alabama. Don’t be upset y’all got y’alls 6 that’s staying with papaw and grandma for the season from down south we got our subdivision going in. Heck aunt Bertha may want to keep y’all a few more in her house. Don’t be so upset we’ll treat y’all good when you come up even make you a fried honey bun. 

Name them? 

7 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Just going by what y’all have said. Then you said you got a surprise coming in November. 

Old Pirate is pregnant with Roys illegitimate goat.Gonna name it Willy after that big ORCHA!

This thread is nothing but trash too.You Pirate people just sit back and let this fool make all you all look like a bunch of P@$_&$!I hope Greenback whips you all good.The Almighty knows they have enough bulletin board material to, problem is I just don't think they have the man power but after all this name calling and disrespect shown to a great school and program I really hope they can muster up just enough!Every thread is just sad!!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Just going by what y’all have said. Then you said you got a surprise coming in November? 

This is getting just about as ridiculous as the Fayetteville mess! 
 There’s no pipeline from Alabama, I’ve not heard about any surprise in November and I frankly don’t care where GB transfers come from! 
 From the start of this entire mess I’ve stated if the TSSAA finds no fault in either teams transfers then it is what it is! If something is found, then expect punishment and that goes to any school with ineligible transfers playing! 
Line the teams up and let the young men decide it on the field! 

20 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

This is getting just about as ridiculous as the Fayetteville mess! 
 There’s no pipeline from Alabama, I’ve not heard about any surprise in November and I frankly don’t care where GB transfers come from! 
 From the start of this entire mess I’ve stated if the TSSAA finds no fault in either teams transfers then it is what it is! If something is found, then expect punishment and that goes to any school with ineligible transfers playing! 
Line the teams up and let the young men decide it on the field! 

I will be honest I wasn’t  talking about GB having a Surprise but SP that’s what y’all said. We have nothing to hide but it’s a funny thing y’all can say whatever y’all want About Orchestration But when we throw it back at you then y’all get upset. So don’t set back and think that we are doing it. It’s just a fine example of how it feels. When someone makes statements that is not true I have a lot of respect for y’all but what your doing sure gets old. This thread is supposed to be about the 1 A poll but every thread turns into this mess. 

Edited by GbMan

8 minutes ago, GbMan said:

I will be honest I wasn’t  talking about GB having a Surprise but SP that’s what y’all said. We have nothing to hide but it’s a funny thing y’all can say whatever y’all want About Orchestration But when we throw it back at you then y’all get upset. So don’t set back and think that we are doing it. It’s just a fine example of how it feels. When someone makes statements that is not true I have a lot of respect for y’all but what your doing sure gets old. This thread is supposed to be about the 1 A poll but every thread turns into this mess. 

Go back and reread my post! I myself, me..Captain Jack Rackam hasn’t said anything about GBs transfers or SP transfers! All I’ve ever said was to line them up and let them play!

I’ve personally been on the bad side of the transfer subject when I brought my stepson to SP! Was called out by name and even had my ole lady’s Facebook pics posted on CoachT! Like I’ve said, if the TSSAA lets them play then play! 

So, the y’all say this and y’all say that can stop! There’s my honest opinion on the transfer subject! Like it or lump it....I’m here to talk football and to see how far my stepsons team (SP) will go this year! 

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

21 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Old Pirate is pregnant with Roys illegitimate goat.Gonna name it Willy after that big ORCHA!

This thread is nothing but trash too.You Pirate people just sit back and let this fool make all you all look like a bunch of P@$_&$!I hope Greenback whips you all good.The Almighty knows they have enough bulletin board material to, problem is I just don't think they have the man power but after all this name calling and disrespect shown to a great school and program I really hope they can muster up just enough!Every thread is just sad!!!!

Bud I’m no fool just tired of every thread we get on turns into this mess I could careless about how many players SP have. I wish them the best. No one else has said anything about a pipeline but me. Just show when you make statements like that or Orchestrates comments your just making yourself look bad I’m done with that. God bless 

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Go back and reread my post! I myself, me..Captain Jack Rackam hasn’t said anything about GBs transfers or SP transfers! All I’ve ever said was to line them up and let them play!

I’ve personally been on the bad side of the transfer subject when I brought my stepson to SP! Was called out by name and even had my ole lady’s Facebook pics posted on CoachT! Like I’ve said, if the TSSAA lets them play then play! 

So, the y’all say this and y’all say that can stop! There’s my honest opinion on the transfer subject! Like it or lump it....I’m here to talk football and to see how far my stepsons team (SP) will go this year! 

Nothing against you but you read this thread and you will see what I mean. I was replying to OP when you commented like I said I have a lot of respect for SP. I love football also but when you get on a thread and it turns to making statements that are not true it gets old. When it’s a thread on a 1 A poll 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Jack tells the truth,i have no issue with his posts whatsoever. All been good fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Bud I’m no fool just tired of every thread we get on turns into this mess I could careless about how many players SP have. I wish them the best. No one else has said anything about a pipeline but me. Just show when you make statements like that or Orchestrates comments your just making yourself look bad I’m done with that. God bless 

No not only you it's been heard of for 30+ years.

27 minutes ago, GbMan said:

Yes plenty more referred to SP transfers & Alabama pipeline yapping. Have there been SP Newspaper headlines discussing those claims? GB fellers don’t like the attention, don’t create it by igniting newspaper articles! Answer the question posed, “Is you GB fellers saying Ain’t No transfer met with any coach about playing football at the Fake Honey Hole before enrollment”. Reported Football Gods don’t take kindly to lying by church going folkes. You Do Have a choice to ignore Old Pirate’s posts, jest like the choice to ignore this basic question!  LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE