AP CLASS 1A POLL OCT 28, 2019

Southtowner

Just now, Southtowner said:

The AP has yall in the 4th slot.

The last two teams that were in the 4th slot are gonna be sitting at home because of forfeitures. 

I know what you meant bye it but we have nothing to hide! Let them come check what ever they want we will still be playing come playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

Nope we’re still in 6th! 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Luckily for yall Fayetteville has them tied up at the moment.   Come to think of it,  Did yall turn Fayetteville in? :ph34r:

@Roy Dillard

Towner man the orchestraters like being in 6th slot to take attention off of them.  I garuntee you I wouldnt put it past them they throwed the first two games so they wouldnt be in first place.  I garuntee you with all three Mr Football finalist and college players they got they sure should be the favorite.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man the orchestraters like being in 6th slot to take attention off of them.  I garuntee you I wouldnt put it past them they throwed the first two games so they wouldnt be in first place.  I garuntee you with all three Mr Football finalist and college players they got they sure should be the favorite.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  they might like the 6th slot but the AP has them in the 4 hole.   The last 2 schools that the AP had there has had to forfeit games because of an ineligible player. 

23 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  they might like the 6th slot but the AP has them in the 4 hole.   The last 2 schools that the AP had there has had to forfeit games because of an ineligible player. 

Us GB fellers are starting to feel like y’all don’t won’t to play with us. Lol :roflolk:

3 hours ago, GbMan said:

Us GB fellers are starting to feel like y’all don’t won’t to play with us. Lol :roflolk:

Nah, figure Ifin you orchestraters don’t git thrown in the slammer, it don’t mean yous not guilty, jest means the TSSAA failed to do their duty again! “Imagine That” The Pirates will jest have a tad more incentive. You GB fellers been the ones real skeerd. Ifin yous don’t win gold, it will be laughable, Ifin you does, it will be like the tainted gold Whitwell boasts about. The Pirates will Be Back in 2020 waiting on you fellers with studding problems  & yous need fer another orchestration. SP ain’t never needed orchestration to be relevant! BTW, Is you skeerd fellers saying, “No transfer Never met quietly  with Any coaches prior to enrollment @ The Fake Honey Hole”?  Remember Football Gods that jest dropped Carnes in Ryan’s lap Don’t take kindly to church goers lying!  LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE