Lewis Co at Forrest

Jdman

Friday Main Event will be in Chapel Hill Tennessee as the Forrest Rockets host the Lewis County Panthers for the region five title!  The show starts at 4:30 Central Time and if you aren't able to catch it then, remember it is DVR'd so you can watch it at anytime after it airs.   I know several folks have told us they go back the following Saturday and catch the show.    Here is the lineup for this Friday:

4:30 - Watertown Head Coach Gavin Webster

4:45 -  Cane Ridge Head Coach Eddie Woods

5:00 -  Tullahoma Head Coach John Olive

5:15 - Lewis County Head Coach Bobby Sharp

We'll discuss the top 25 games across the State at 5:30 PM.  We tried to include all the games that will decide region titles and many of the ones that will directly effect playoff seeding.   Join us every week and please Subscribe to our channel if you have not yet done so  (It is free).   Here is a link to this week's LIVE stream:

Week Eleven Live Stream from the Friday Main Event

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Friday Main Event will be in Chapel Hill Tennessee as the Forrest Rockets host the Lewis County Panthers for the region five title!  The show starts at 4:30 Central Time and if you aren't able to catch it then, remember it is DVR'd so you can watch it at anytime after it airs.   I know several folks have told us they go back the following Saturday and catch the show.    Here is the lineup for this Friday:

We'll discuss the top 25 games across the State at 5:30 PM.  We tried to include all the games that will decide region titles and many of the ones that will directly effect playoff seeding.   Join us every week and please Subscribe to our channel if you have not yet done so  (It is free).   Here is a link to this week's LIVE stream:

What kind of mess is this? You mean to tell me that Stephenson man is letting you and that teat man set up and you are going to talk to that Sharp man and not this Stephenson man? That is worse than what you did to Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? You mean to tell me that Stephenson man is letting you and that teat man set up and you are going to talk to that Sharp man and not this Stephenson man? That is worse than what you did to Grider.  You think im joking but im not. 

That is some mess. Could have lined up an assistant coach, or someone from the chain gang, or concession stand, or even had the General lined up as a backup.  Maybe he puts that Main Event tent next to the student section or DJ or maybe he puts them on the far end of the endzone out of our zip code. 

6 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I went to MTSU with Coach Gavin Webster - a great guy. He had a student gig where he was a private fitness trainer for several of the women professors. I always thought that was one of the best ideas any college student ever had. When you interview him, why don't you ask him about it? 

49 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I went to MTSU with Coach Gavin Webster - a great guy. He had a student gig where he was a private fitness trainer for several of the women professors. I always thought that was one of the best ideas any college student ever had. When you interview him, why don't you ask him about it? 

You aren't setting me up are you? :roflolk:

2 hours ago, Salem said:

That is some mess. Could have lined up an assistant coach, or someone from the chain gang, or concession stand, or even had the General lined up as a backup.  Maybe he puts that Main Event tent next to the student section or DJ or maybe he puts them on the far end of the endzone out of our zip code. 

Folks that watch the show know I don't bother Coaches for a second interview during the regular season.   I didn't bother Matt Daniels last week at Ravenwood, I didn't bother Kevin Creasy before that at Oakland, I didn't bother Kit Hartsfield at Blackman the week before that.   One reason those guys never say no when I ask them for an interview is because I don't overstay my welcome.   WE talk to Coach Stephenson when he was at Eagleville on the show.   

Future advice... Don't jump on board with any BS you hear coming our of Roy Dilliards mouth.   He's only on the boards to create drama......

If Coach Stephenson swings by on his own, we'd would LOVE to discuss this game with him.   Other than that, I'll stick to the lineup.

50 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Folks that watch the show know I don't bother Coaches for a second interview during the regular season.   I didn't bother Matt Daniels last week at Ravenwood, I didn't bother Kevin Creasy before that at Oakland, I didn't bother Kit Hartsfield at Blackman the week before that.   One reason those guys never say no when I ask them for an interview is because I don't overstay my welcome.   WE talk to Coach Stephenson when he was at Eagleville on the show.   

Future advice... Don't jump on board with any BS you hear coming our of Roy Dilliards mouth.   He's only on the boards to create drama......

If Coach Stephenson swings by on his own, we'd would LOVE to discuss this game with him.   Other than that, I'll stick to the lineup.

Main event man I garuntee your full of BS mess.  I garuntee you this Stephenson man will be real mad.  You think im joking but im not.