Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

23 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

With a leg problem, you would think you’d be a little bit reserved about being a big keyboard warrior. Big sissy! :lol:

Big man.  I wouldn't wish this problem on "human scum", an idiot, or you. Lets just say that after being fully mobile last year I'm numb from the knees down and would be medically stupid to sit out for 3 hours. Feel better now? I'll bet you would wish this on all DB fans. Life goes on. Good luck with yours.

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Cutting right to the chase about the D-B game and them not allowing streaming. A lot of people can't pop up and go to a high school game a hundred miles away that is actually being played at 7 instead of 7.30 which makes matters even worse. I don't want to take pot shots at D-B fans on here or the band but from reading all your threads over the past years it seems like the decision makers up there aren't very wise and it is a good ole boys club. I was looking forward to seeing Maryville and D-B playing each other with 12-0 records but that isn't going to happen now. Even though D-B has improved leaps and bounds over last year I did watch the Alcoa game and sold 100% if they do play Maryville in the third round it won't be the draw it could of been since the two loses. I dread driving that far to see a mercy rule game and will be pulling hard for anyone close to knock them out especially over this streaming issue which would save a lot of people a lot of grief and time. Sorry I'm not a band person and I don't get caught up in all that pulling all those billboards and signs onto the field stuff so I go to the bathroom or concession stand during half time until it's safe to come back to my seat.  Bands to me are a necessary evil for the wife to enjoy since she don't understand football and that's the only way you would be able to go.

Maybe all of you can come together and buy a bus!...You know wlking is the thing today.Gets ya in shape.

• CoachT locked this topic