Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 6:29 PM, Shadroach said:

Willie, Keep in mind I am a WB fan. I support the team all the way. 

Willie would you possibly shut your eyes and just for a minute or two and see a young hungry coach with his whole career ahead of him coming in and working day and night during the season instead of taking the bye week off and acting like the football team is a PE class. A guy that would get involved one on one with the fans and parents. A guy that can create a buzz on campus with the students who have been extraordinarily loyal year in and year out. A guy that takes pride in promoting his players to the college level coaches acting as if each player is his own son. Give it a shot Willie. That school deserves a coach willing to put in the time and extra effort.

1st part isn't true because the coach is part of the team.

2nd part yes I believe the next coach needs to be and will be young and full of energy , I think that's the way to try and win the kids and parents over.  WB doesn't need to recruit they just need to keep their own kids together from a young age  Could u imagine this team that won 4 games if they had all the kids that plays at WB middle together, very good chance they would have went 9-1

4 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

This HC is part of his own team. If he was part of the team he would be as motivated as the boys. If you are grading my post by semantics I will gladly rephrase it to your high specifications. I support all members of the team that wear a number and participate on the field. I do not support the coaching staff who refuse to set the bar higher for themselves. Mailing it in is not my idea of premium leadership. Further, i support the student body, the parents who know in their hearts the capability of this team has barely been scratched.

You Sir, are a part of the problem that the faculty and coaching staff depends on for the continuation of this travesty. However I see you've put considerable thought into what the future could hold. Having all the quality middle schoolers come up together, also stop the talent hemorrhaging and add a young tiger as the HC and I concur this may be very quickly the 9-1 team we dream of.

I was going to reply but this touches all the bases.....As usual!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic