Round 1- William Blount at Dobyns Bennett

Governm

16 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Dude you've been on here for at least 5 years. Im not sure if you have had 10 different screen names but you've had a bunch. With every screen name you've used it's always the same North Carolina banter. You wasted all that time typing up your life story (probably all made up anyway) and nobody on here cares. The next time you change screen names leave North Carolina out of your discussion and nobody will know its you. And by the way, I don't think Mallard Creek could beat Maryville or Oakland. Have a nice day. 

You ask and I told you what you had posted.I couldn't care any less if you believe me or not.Dont feel you need to reply to this cause I want reply to you anymore.You made a comment about me and my post before I ever wrote anything to you.And as far as the Mavs beating Maryville or Oakland id love to see them prove it.Cause somebody on coacht from Po Dunk saying they couldn't doesn't matter.So go back posting all youre comments to other folks that you matter too.Cause your Mind over Matter to me.I don't Mind what you post cause you don't Matter to me.Roll Tribe 

1 hour ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

You ask and I told you what you had posted.I couldn't care any less if you believe me or not.Dont feel you need to reply to this cause I want reply to you anymore.You made a comment about me and my post before I ever wrote anything to you.And as far as the Mavs beating Maryville or Oakland id love to see them prove it.Cause somebody on coacht from Po Dunk saying they couldn't doesn't matter.So go back posting all youre comments to other folks that you matter too.Cause your Mind over Matter to me.I don't Mind what you post cause you don't Matter to me.Roll Tribe 

Let's say you are a new guy from Duck Branch, NC. I have been on the T since 2003. You will not believe how many times a transplant, half-back, snow bird, witness security program, retiree... has come on here and said, We do it better in _____________ where we have a big ole school with a funny name that will stomp a mud hole in the little ole teams from Maryville/Alcoa.  My son in law played for a very successful high school in another state that played @ De La Salle, vs. Apopka, FL, @ Oscar Smith (Chesapeake, VA), vs. Mallard Creek. He has attended many Maryville games. He says we could hold our own with anybody. 

PS: He beat Mallard Creek, so I'll take his word for it.  

Byrnes-defeats-Mallard-Creek-in-a-classi

Edited by Red Rebels

26 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Let's say you are a new guy from Duck Branch, NC. I have been on the T since 2003. You will not believe how many times a transplant, half-back, snow bird, witness security program, retiree... has come on here and said, We do it better in _____________ where we have a big ole school with a funny name that will stomp a mud hole in the little ole teams from Maryville/Alcoa.  My son in law played for a very successful high school in another state that played @ De La Salle, vs. Apopka, FL, @ Oscar Smith (Chesapeake, VA), vs. Mallard Creek. He has attended many Maryville games. He says we could hold our own with anybody. 

PS: He beat Mallard Creek, so I'll take his word for it.  

Byrnes-defeats-Mallard-Creek-in-a-classi

RR, are saying Mallard Creek can be beaten by another HS team?!?! Surely that can't be right. According to DBeatingitintotheground, that could never happen. 

• Like 1

IFL...…. There is no question in my mind that some of the Maryville and Alcoa teams from the past could beat  some of the best teams in the nation if they would have played each other.Anyone can be beat on a given Friday or any other day of the week.That goes for any sport just the same as high school football.Bottom line is what these two teams have done over the years is awesome and nothing or nobody from anywhere can take that away from them.Hey,99.99 percent of this state can't start to compare.I didn't go 100 because I'm sure someone has a team that is twice as good with there 9th graders.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:57 PM, williebgovs04 said:

William Blount started 8 new guys on D and 8 new guys on Offense. Only one player had a varsity catch coming into this season.  They will return 7 staters on D and 7 on O.

You continue to bash the coach and make comments about him not being very good, but you do know he has won 2 state titles in the highest classification in the state, WB hasn't earned a playoff spot in 12 years, things are at least looking like they are heading in a better direction.  Now don't get me wrong if this team starts regressing going forward then I would say you may have some valid points but right now I don't think you do

Did i miss something?WB made the playoffs off of Clevelands fortune correct?WB didnt do what the had to do to make it,they had to have someone else to win to get them in.4 wins is a step up but these were some of the worst teams you all have played in a while.JMO

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Did i miss something?WB made the playoffs off of Clevelands fortune correct?WB didnt do what the had to do to make it,they had to have someone else to win to get them in.4 wins is a step up but these were some of the worst teams you all have played in a while.JMO

I was happy the WB kids got to enjoy a playoff game and I would not have been shocked if WB beat DB, but this is a case were WB's weak scheduling caught up with them. 

WBs wins this year were against smaller schools with records of 1-10, 0-10, 1-9 and 4-6.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/12/2019 at 3:50 PM, 32hammer said:

RR, are saying Mallard Creek can be beaten by another HS team?!?! Surely that can't be right. According to DBeatingitintotheground, that could never happen. 

I would like to see if Mighty Maryville could!Or are they scared to Run with the 21st ranked team in the nation?Show me Maryvilles games where they've played anyone that counted!..You cant and want,And don't even try that Oakland mess.Only team yall play worth anything is little ole Alcoa which is a 2A school.Yall run with the 6A big dogs just have ya coach or AD set up a game with little ole 4AA Mallard.

• CoachT locked this topic