DII AAA Playoff Matchups

D23A

great game at Turner stadium last evenin.....congrats to The Turner School....great to finally have a chattanooga big boy school reppin for the city and area.....smallest semi-final crowd Booger ever seen.....can only image how small and bad it will b for the Gold Ball contest.....

...were impressed how Turners School were able to move that pigskin up and down the field without the use of a RB....and speekin of RBs...Ensworth absolutely had 0 run game....if they do..they go to the Gold Ball contest with ease........that Turner School better find use for that RB after the layoff.....gonna need it gainst that MBA defense

....go Twisters......and find sum support to put in your stands....been to 2 D2-AAA games the last 2 weeks to see some of the best football games Booger seen in a couple years.....but the fan support at both the Baylor/MBA      McCallie/Ensworth games r the worse Booger seen in many many years.....actually Ensworth had the best support of all of them..,..

....MBA/Turner School gonna b a great matchup

Booger just sayin :thumb:

34 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hold the Tee Pee flap open one more week. Loudon coming to Tornado alley ready to get their horses blow'd out from under'um!:thumb: GOONS cook'n corndogs and funnel cakes just for that bunch!B)

like Booger sayed......Loudon had a great season

....it appears that the best semi matchups is gonna be in the northeast area of Ktown.....just ant mad up Mind of Booger witch one to b present at.....

Cobb Stadium watchin the Tinheads with the Red Carpet and Goon Squad....or Greenback watchin the Skilletheads of South Kimbrell.....or Alcoees Mothership just down the street hostin the studs from Murfreesboro

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, Booger said:

like Booger sayed......Loudon had a great season

....it appears that the best semi matchups is gonna be in the northeast area of Ktown.....just ant mad up Mind of Booger witch one to b present at.....

Cobb Stadium watchin the Tinheads with the Red Carpet and Goon Squad....or Greenback watchin the Skilletheads of South Kimbrell.....or Alcoees Mothership just down the street hostin the studs from Murfreesboro

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

The Skillet City showdown with the punk'n farmers would be good'n!:thumb: