Happy Valley @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

Just now, RunnerUp said:

Yeah I've been lurking in there. I don't think anybody wants to talk about the inevitable. There for a minute they almost had me scared of Hampton.

Gotta trust at this time were good enough, athletic enough, coached enough , and just plain want it badly enough on the field to mke it happen. I have no doubt there will be a show put on tonight.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Gotta trust at this time were good enough, athletic enough, coached enough , and just plain want it badly enough on the field to mke it happen. I have no doubt there will be a show put on tonight.

I don't know if we will show our cards tonight if we don't have to. I definitely don't think we have opened up the offense at all. I do think that the coaching staff has been taking a long haul approach to this season. Swafford has maybe half the carries as this time last year and maybe even half the pass attempts. Hoping they have just been waiting to unleash the Beast.

1 minute ago, RunnerUp said:

I don't know if we will show our cards tonight if we don't have to. I definitely don't think we have opened up the offense at all. I do think that the coaching staff has been taking a long haul approach to this season. Swafford has maybe half the carries as this time last year and maybe even half the pass attempts. Hoping they have just been waiting to unleash the Beast.

Your right, we wont show much at all unless this game is highly contested.

It’s gameday and I’m the most excited I’ve been since Greenback.  That’s when I was trying to figure what the ‘19 Tigers would do. I expect these Tigers to come out wide open. I think they open the throttle a little tonight. If they do and all cylinders are firing this will be the beginning of “the run to the ring”. 

Just now, Turu said:

It’s gameday and I’m the most excited I’ve been since Greenback.  That’s when I was trying to figure what the ‘19 Tigers would do. I expect these Tigers to come out wide open. I think they open the throttle a little tonight. If they do and all cylinders are firing this will be the beginning of “the run to the ring”. 

Well then let us kick the tires and light the fires and get this bad boy ROLLIN!  Go Tigers!

9 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

If you really want to talk about it. Meigs will be a hard out for anyone.

Why wouldn't I want to talk about it? Meigs is built like the team we have now and VERY similar to the strength of team we had in '15. Don't get me wrong tho, we have to get past CG tonight and fight out a W next week against Oneida to be concerned about Meigs. If we are fortunate enough to host Meigs, we'll know exactly what's coming...But ain't counting our chickens just yet 

1 hour ago, RunnerUp said:

Yeah I've been lurking in there. I don't think anybody wants to talk about the inevitable. There for a minute they almost had me scared of Hampton.

Don't be scared lol. But you better respect them.  And you'd be better off if oneida beats them in rd 2.  Hampton is much more explosive