Happy Valley @ Meigs County - Rd 1

MarsBlackmon

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yes 10-1 Meigs County vs 10-1 South Greene. Should be fun.

Let us all pray that Aaron is okay. Yes, it would be ideal for him to play next week, but his health long term is what’s most important. We should all respect whatever decision he, his family, and coaches come to, but Aaron is a competitor. I would not doubt if he attempts to play next week. I say this with no knowledge of how he is feeling after the game. 

• Like 1

Just now, TigerGoat said:

Let us all pray that Aaron is okay. Yes, it would be ideal for him to play next week, but his health long term is what’s most important. We should all respect whatever decision he, his family, and coaches come to, but Aaron is a competitor. I would not doubt if he attempts to play next week. I say this with no knowledge of how he is feeling after the game. 

It's just a game, hes a winner whatever he does in my book.

• Upvote 2

My last post on last nights game. I shouldn’t have made a negative post about Happy Valley and for that I apologize. However, the referees should be banned from any playoff games ever. There are 3 plays that stand out where you could tell the refs were truly against our players (not team). Late hit on meadows where they threw him almost into our sideline fence, play on defense (directly in front of ref) where they hit our safety in the back knocking him down after the play and the run where Swafford was clearly tackled, stood up and then was hit and tackled again. I hope TSSAA reviews this, I hope our HC contacts them and I hope someone makes sure this happens to any team again. I’m out