Richland @ Huntingdon 1st round

Waker

Huntingdon should roll into the semis. If Marshall County makes it to the semis that's going to put me in a tough spot. Do I make the 4 hour drive to East Tennessee or do I head a couple of hours west to see the Huntingdon/Lake County game and watch the other on NFHS decisions decisions.

Edited by leadfarmer

21 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Huntingdon should roll into the semis. If Marshall County makes it to the semis that's going to put me in a tough spot. Do I make the 4 hour drive to East Tennessee or do I head a couple of hours west to see the Huntingdon/Lake County game and watch the other on NFHS decisions decisions.

Killing me. I think I may have died just a little on the inside.

55 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Killing me. I think I may have died just a little on the inside.

Dont get me wrong I would love for Cornersville to take them out in the second round but I dont see it happening this year. Having said that, when the group of 8th graders coming up reach their junior and senior year, the whole state will be on notice in 1A.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Dont get me wrong I would love for Cornersville to take them out in the second round but I dont see it happening this year. Having said that, when the group of 8th graders coming up reach their junior and senior year, the whole state will be on notice in 1A.

I hear ya.