Hollow Rock-Bruceton @ Huntland

Foolsball101

7 minutes ago, Sm0k3 said:

Definitely on the upset watch? LOL....Hollow rock beat won 5 games with 4 of them coming against opponents with a combined 4 wins between them all...this will be over before the half.

Pay attention to the "upset watch" part of my post.  Reading comprehension is your friend.  If the Huntland team that played Eagleville and Moore Co. shows up, it could be close.  If the team that played Cornersville, Richland and Fayetteville shows up, it will be a blow out.

• Like 1

The numbers say 

42 minutes ago, rlh said:

Pay attention to the "upset watch" part of my post.  Reading comprehension is your friend.  If the Huntland team that played Eagleville and Moore Co. shows up, it could be close.  If the team that played Cornersville, Richland and Fayetteville shows up, it will be a blow out.

Numbers are my friend....eagleville and Moore county were worthy opponents...both who probably would have blew out all five of hollow rock opponents they beat...4 wins against teams who won 4 games all year...and they barely won those...IJS

4 minutes ago, Sm0k3 said:

The numbers say 

Numbers are my friend....eagleville and Moore county were worthy opponents...both who probably would have blew out all five of hollow rock opponents they beat...4 wins against teams who won 4 games all year...and they barely won those...IJS

Moore Co. didn't make the playoffs even with a forfeit win.  It took the forfeit win to get Richland in.  Eagleville, maybe but they beat Huntland.  The numbers are weak and Huntland better show up like they did against Cornersville. That said, the only upset I picked in the contest thread was Gordy over Copper Pan.  There's a difference although subtle between calling for an upset and upset watch.

All of R5 has been fairly even all year. CV beat MC, MC beat Huntland, Huntland beat CV, CV blanked MP, MP only lost to Huntland by 3 I believe, Richland has been in most of the games, just really didn't have the depth, HL and FC was a close game. What will get HRB is going to be that bus ride to HL. That is a long trip. At least it will mostly be all highway miles.