4A Semifinalists

Devilsx5

29 minutes ago, BigBama42 said:

Feel they are choosing to early! Which of these boys are still leading their teams in playoffs? If your not still playing, you shouldn’t be in the final 3...

Thats not how it has every been done and never will be done.  It's a Regular Season Award not a post season award.  I'm sure every person ever nominated would rather hold up that State Championship Trophy (Post Regular Season Award) instead of a Mr. Football one

25 minutes ago, Angelman03 said:

Kings of nothing. You act like Greeneville is on the same level as Maryville and Alcoa. News flash guy. THEY AINT. Eat your crow. Go watch highlights from the last two years and keep ya mouth shut.

Says the person with 2 posts :roflol:.  Since TSSAA went to 6 classifications tell me which team has won the most State Championships in 4a?  I'll hang up and listen :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

Created this account to bring Greeneville fans back to reality. Idk not sure which teams have went up or down in classifications. I do know Greeneville isn't playing this year. Ballard's are gone. Here comes another drought. Better hope that out of zone multiplier don't come into effect next classification adjustment or Greeneville may be in 5A. 

25 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Says the person with 2 posts :roflol:.  Since TSSAA went to 6 classifications tell me which team has won the most State Championships in 4a?  I'll hang up and listen :popcorneater:

After breif research Greeneville with 4. Fulton 3. Few singles for other teams. Fulton has been in 5A for few years. 1 more title and your "the kings". Again you all ain't Maryville or Alcoa. Stop acting like your winning 7 or 8 titles every ten years. Back to reality. 

7 minutes ago, Angelman03 said:

After breif research Greeneville with 4. Fulton 3. Few singles for other teams. Fulton has been in 5A for few years. 1 more title and your "the kings". Again you all ain't Maryville or Alcoa. Stop acting like your winning 7 or 8 titles every ten years. Back to reality. 

The fact that you even had to research anything tells me all i need to know.  I have never heard a fan claim to be Alcoa or Maryville.  Having 4 gold balls and a Silver Ball in the trophy case in a 10 year period and being in Half of the 4a state championship games that have been played in since TSSAA moved to 6 classifications makes you the top of 4a stop being butt hurt