Round 2: Oneida @ Hampton

crow

36 minutes ago, crow said:

I'm on grandpaw duty. Me and my stepson were planning to come up but him, his wife and my wife gotta work and couldn't leave in time. I'll have all 3 grandkids tonight, and I'm more than good with that :thumb:

7 minutes ago, OmahaOmaha said:

10-4  I believe it’ll be a good one 

Gonna unveil the secret you've been hoping for months would be ready and NOW neither of ya coming SMH!

Good luck to both teams tonight. I hope the Bulldogs win tonight.

Either way with whomever it is in 2A that ends up representing the east side of the bracket in Cookeville in the end I will be pulling for you.  SG, Hampton, Oneida, Méigs all 4 are great teams.  We are blessed to have an opportunity to go out and watch or even be able to listen to these games on the radio or follow on coach T like I will.  Take nothing for granted.  If you get to attend a game then show up with great support of your team and show/have class for the other.  All of the Coaches/teams that have made it this far have worked their tails off.  Win or lose get behind them!  Have a great weekend.