Commandos welcome the Blaze for round 2

Blaze45

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Looking at common opponents, one would ask where this Blaze domination comes in... Hendersonville played both Wilson Central and Indy beating WC 30-9 and losing to Indy 31-24

Blackman lost to Indy in an embarrassing fashion, while beating WC 24-0. Looking at scores of common opponents has not been to accurate this season. However I do expect a close game.

I think if you look at my comments and consider Blackman shut out WC, and a Cookeville team ... while 9 pts by wilson cetral is not much. the 39 pts that Cookeville put up suggest that Hendersoville will score, but can be in a tougher spot offensively. Lets face it, Mt Juliet should have won against them (IMO) But did not play ball like they are capable of. This is exactly why I think Blackman can win this game . It will be on whoever shows up defensively because both teams are going to score, 

39 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I think if you look at my comments and consider Blackman shut out WC, and a Cookeville team ... while 9 pts by wilson cetral is not much. the 39 pts that Cookeville put up suggest that Hendersoville will score, but can be in a tougher spot offensively. Lets face it, Mt Juliet should have won against them (IMO) But did not play ball like they are capable of. This is exactly why I think Blackman can win this game . It will be on whoever shows up defensively because both teams are going to score, 

Yeah but Hville came out determined after losing the last two years. We are way more vulnerable on defense to big plays than prior years. Hence Riverdales 2 scores. Most of Oak Ridge scores, Gallatins only score... etc. I’m surprised we even beat Riverdale.

9 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yeah but Hville came out determined after losing the last two years. We are way more vulnerable on defense to big plays than prior years. Hence Riverdales 2 scores. Most of Oak Ridge scores, Gallatins only score... etc. I’m surprised we even beat Riverdale.

As much as I like to give you grief, you are alright... I do feel like Mt Juliet was and is the better team in the district. I don't kow if it will fuel or feed them doubt, but Hendersonvilles last win against Blackman as far as I can tell was back in 2002 .... That don't mean a wholr lot to these kids who were not even born yet, I suppose. I do have to wonder though the last 3 years plays any part in their thinking. I know Blackman has that about Oakland and at times they play scared. 

People are crazy if they think Blackman will beat Oakland 38-7, however, I can see them beating Oakland by 14.  I am predicting Blackman 35 and Oakland 21.  Thw Blaze appear to have righted the ship from a very disappointing regular season.  Blaze fans you may want to make plans to visit Maryville on the Friday after Thanksgiving.  I hope I am wrong, but your season will probably end at that time.

Edited by LawandOrder