Scott County W 42-0

Pigeon Forge W 56-0 

Tyner Academy W 49-0 

Northview Academy W 60-0 

Kingston W 56-0 

Gatlinburg-Pittman W 49-0 

Gatlinburg-Pittman W 58-0 

Been a good dream!!!:thumb:

It’s a new season sir that was super early .  See you next Friday!  Don’t cram everybody in the AE coaches box either 

44 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha. Quit eating so much Turtle,  wheres plenty of room up there!

Not when you have a TV crew, AE coaches, AE radio guy, Alcoa film (which should be somewhere else besides in there with the opposing team coaches), another Alcoa guy .... it was crammed and 5 stars prep said they’ll be broadcasting this game live so I’m pretty sure y’all going to put them in there as well.., but start the new thread (AE vs Alcoa) so I can talk my stuff 

15 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Not when you have a TV crew, AE coaches, AE radio guy, Alcoa film (which should be somewhere else besides in there with the opposing team coaches), another Alcoa guy .... it was crammed and 5 stars prep said they’ll be broadcasting this game live so I’m pretty sure y’all going to put them in there as well.., but start the new thread (AE vs Alcoa) so I can talk my stuff 

71-B967-EF-2-CC1-4627-836-C-0306-EA3-AF6

On 11/16/2019 at 3:44 PM, Turtle said:

You ain't got ESPN,  Fox sports and the Goodyear blimp at all AE games?! 

It's SHOWTIME at Alcoa!