Wayne County vs Perry County?

Guest BBallPrince

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with oldschoolers on this one, i dont know if you would call it a upset when the cats are 4-0 and have beat some really good teams, i put my money on the cats on this game. they will really be pump up and ready to play p.c. especially with them coming to the boro first this year. they will get a little piece of home cooking. and you know the cats will have the crowd in their favor with the old man, the fat boy, and the mexican, cheering their heart out. (i am not trying to jinx you when i say cheer your heart out, old man) but like i said i put my money on the cats. the big papa franks train will come rolling in next tuesday night trust me!!1

Guest IAMTHEGAME

Oh We Remember it XCat! Brings back Alot Of Memories From Back In The Day. Also Brigs Back The Memories of the Perry county Game of i believe the 00' 01' season where a certain someone went off on the opposing coach then was removed from the playing floor. I mean it was well deserved and still think we owe them for that, so lets see if we cant manage to do that. :D

Guest notatrojanfan

Son please, the Miller Train is on a roll and it aint stoppin this week either. Brad Miller is my hero! man do the wildcats look great in thier new warmups or what! and the best thing is that they play as good as they look! the good thing about this week's game is that i think it will be a dog fight and you gots to like thecats chances in a game like that since we gots the Miller Train on our team! he has already hit one game winnin shot this year! and i wouldn't be surprised if he hit another one this week.

this should be a good game between these two rivals. wayne co is on a roll and it will take a great game from the vikings to knock them off there path. ive seen the cats play and every min they are on the floor they give it all they got. this will be a match of two good teams on the floor giving it all they got, i cant wait to see who comes out on top. if wayne co can contain richardson i think they will win this game. good luck to both teams.

notatrojanfan,

To say that these guys play as good as they look would be saying that they play like crap. Don't get me wrong, their new warmups are sweet but their faces make me want to throwup, especially JD and Sig. I have to take my bifocals off so I can only see their blurred figures running around.

(sorry guys you've broght out the mean oldman with the constant shots about pacemakers,etc.)ha

Aside from that, you guys go out there and play like your still hungry. 4-0 is good but 5-0 and knocking off Perry County would be better.

Guest notatrojanfan

your right old man. i was referring to and only to their warmups! i mean seriously, does anyone really think that j.d. byrd looks awesome. prolly not, but he sure can play some ball!

just kiddin j.d.. no, no wait i'm prolly not!

good luck tuesday night, j.d. i'll be there to hold it down for ya up in the stands.