Wayne County vs Perry County?

Guest BBallPrince

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

revenge is one of the sweetest things. people from the south hate to loose and remember the past very easily. wayne co has been beaten a lot in the past by pc. this will help wayne co. by giving them something to win for. we hate loosing to perry co. go out and win for all the oldschoolers who were there before you and never could beat them. its MILLERTIME IN WAYNESBORO.

this will be a battle of the boards. Tyler and Will get ready to go to war.

God bless and good luck cats

I have a little question concerning your comment about teams that blow out other teams by 30 or more having no class. Does this statement also apply to your Lady Cats who blew out poor Zion Christian 88 - 14? Yall had plenty of chances to "call off the dogs" on them, yet yall kept on running the score up. Does this mean that teams from waynesboro have no class too? I'm sure it doesn't. :D

[Edited by sportsfan01 on 12-1-02 6:55P]

If you will go back to my post you will see that I listed two reasons for a team being blown out by more than 30 ...the first of which being the team had no business being on the schedule. Zion is a new addition to our district so it was a mandatory game. However, Zion is a brand new school and had absolutely no one on their team with any ability to play and a coach who I don't think called one time out to help those girls out. Furthermore Coach Byrd had his 2nd and 3rd and 4th string in there for the better part of the whole game so the only way to not beat them that bad would have been to purposely travel every possesion or not to shoot the entire 2nd half. If he had chose not to "call the dogs off" as you say he would have scored a lot more than 80 points. Your post is irrelevant to this thread anyway because were talking about the boys teams not the girls. They have a different board for that discussion.

And to ptguard12, maybe I come off as agitated in that last post. For that I apoplogize. Yet I don't apologize for taking this game as serious as a state tournament game. I am behind those Cats 100% and I believe that them taking EVERY game as serious as if it were a championship game will be the reason they have a successful year.

Good luck to all teams (even Perry County) except when you play us.

Old Man Out

Tfranks

I know there is a board for girls basketball, it was just the quickest reference i could think of to point out that teams sometimes beat up on other teams when they don't really mean too (even though i still partly believe that the lady cats beat Zion Christian badly just to make themselves look better after losing to Lewis Co). I couldn't remember a game when the W.C. boys were able to win by a very large margin (whether it be that they are not good enough to do so or that they lay off the other team at the end of the game, i don't know). I just don't think that it is fair for you to accuse one team of doing something when you didn't even watch them play that game. I honestly don't care about P.C. or W.C., i go to another school, but i thought you meant that all teams that beat teams badly have no class, so i wanted to see if you felt the same way when it came to the girl's team in your city. Sorry i went off like i did, its just sometimes i take things the wrong way and it gets under my skin. Apparently from your earlier post about "LadySunday", you know a little something about that.

Sportsfan

This is my last post to you regarding this because we are straying from the topic of the Wayne Co./Perry County game. You did a nice job with the sarcasm on your last post, but you're contradicting yourself...If you don't care about WC, I doubt you were at the Zion game. If not, then how can you have an opinion about a game you haven't seen if you think it's unfair to. Also if you don't care about either of these teams, why get on this thread and post altogether. Lets just get back on the topic of this thread and that is everyone's opinion on the big district matchup between WCHS and PCHS this Tuesday night.

Old man out

O.K.

This is really none of my business but Sportsfan, have you seen Zion play? No sarcasim intended but they would have a tough time with Waynesboro and Collinwood's Jr. High teams. I just don't think you can use that as a valid example of running up the score. (and i wasen't even there) Good luck cats and lady cats, represent the County well.

T

Guest hareinthegrass

What is up with this board? I just need a BOO SHAKA YA for all those Wayne County Fans out there. Wayne County v. Perry County, now that will be a game. Sorry to say Perry County but I think that your fans need to reconize the greatness of Wayne County. It will be better if you would reconize now before both your teams walk out of Waynesboro with there heads "down". * You ask "down" where? And I say "down" there!!! *

Get your hands out of my pocket. BOO SHAKA YA. How do you like those chicken nuggets?

Hey tfranks,

I did get to see the game but I didn't notice the taunting. Your boys were in a better position to see that though. Hey, nothing those Loretto kids do would surprise me. (please, no one take offense to that) I will say they looked weaker than they have in years. I know that doesn't say much for our guys but we have a lot of improving to do. I saw xcat there. You think he will be making a few of those Trojanette games this year? Best wishes tomorrow night!! Guess I will be at Mt. Pleasant.

T

By the way,

I know your "band of brothers" is pretty big, could you do me a favor and encourage them to become a plus member on these boards. I know that most of them probably don't even post but it will still help everything else out tremendously to get more people registered. It's only 12 dollars for a year and it even has some extra benefits with it. I saw today that there are actually 17,573 registered names that can post on these boards and less than 150 plus members. As much fun as we have on here I think it only fitting to pitch in a little to the cause. Get those OTHER "boro" boys to sign up. :)

[Edited by thelma on 12-2-02 12:54P]

Good luck to you guys tomorrow night as well. I will check into the plus boards and see if I can influence anyone into throwing $12 into the pot. And yes, I'm sure xcat will be at more than a few Trojanette games. As a matter of fact he may be the biggest girls basketball fan in this area. I'm sure his intentions are purely related to the sport. (Mamas and Papas watch out for this xcat guy)lol Just kidding xcat, you know your my favorite FES(Foreign Exchange Student)

lol..funny there old man...too bad its turning winter and your bones are becoming more and more brittle as you near 80. I'm just glad that an old man like you is still interested in high school sports. Yes to thelma and to you tfranks also...i'll be at quite a few girl's games this year, and no not wayne co's....lol..no offence to our girls or anything but i just have business in the wood now...i'm number 32's biggest fan...lol.....but i'll also be at the wayne co game this tues. I have to hold things down there due to old business. I'll be up the nursing home around 6 to pick u up old man so be in your wheelchair and ready. See ya'll at the game tuesday and see you thelma at the game friday in the wood...if u go tomorrow night wish #32 luck again for me....and tell her to shoot more.. :)